Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help If Possible. I seriously bricked my Nextbook700H i've a backup rom and i dont dont how to reflash it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help If Possible. I seriously bricked my Nextbook700H i've a backup rom and i dont dont how to reflash it

Hello, I so hope someone can help. It started when i installed an app called . . hmm i cant remember the name thenit suddenly hangs and then when i turn off my tab it stucks on boot image so they called it as bootloop or bricked i think. . please help me get back my tab i have thee original rom of it and i dont know how to reflash it cause it thosnt have CWM . Here's the Rom
    Code:
    http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30296482/Android%20Firmware/NEXT700H-RK-EBM7000HC20130419.rar

Originally posted by zachtyler View Post
    Hello, I so hope someone can help. It started when i installed an app called . . hmm i cant remember the name thenit suddenly hangs and then when i turn off my tab it stucks on boot image so they called it as bootloop or bricked i think. . please help me get back my tab i have thee original rom of it and i dont know how to reflash it cause it thosnt have CWM . Here's the Rom
    Code:
    http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30296482/Android%20Firmware/NEXT700H-RK-EBM7000HC20130419.rar
    Your tablet is a Rockchip chip RK2928, then you need a RK tool RKBatchTool to flash back your rom (upgrade.img) that file is in the RAR package.
    To work with that rom and tool you need to put the table in download mode.
    To get this press vol+ while you plug USB cable connected to PC.
    A cable to a port of the PC not going thru a hub. For what you said seems to be that you connect thru a USB hub.
    It should show a green square in RKbatchtool that is the right status to flash.

This is in general... get more info in the net if you feel insecure.
    Or probably information in the site where you get the firmware.
    Can you share with us where did you get this file?...

Good luck!
    "Rock more than music it's a way of living"
    Tablet RK2918 - Yifang M900HC 8" JB 4.2.2 Oma
    Tablet RK3026 - Yifang M7100KLD 7" JB 4.2.2
    Tablet RK3066 - Yifang M7000 7" JB 4.2.2
    Tablet AML8726-MXS - Yifang M7000NBD 7" - JB 4.1.1
    Phablet Samsung Note 3 - KK 4.4.2
    Cell Phone Samsung GT-S5760M
    - JB 4.0.3

Comment

Working...
    X