NEXTBOOK M1010FP NX010QD8G new 3188 quadcore tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEXTBOOK M1010FP NX010QD8G new 3188 quadcore tablet

Does anyone have a costume rom for this tablet. Android Jelly bean 4.2.2. Very, very urgent!!!!

Features:

RK3188 Quad Core ARM Cortex A9 /1.6GHz

10.1” IPS capacitive (1280x800 pixels) touchscreen display (WXGA -screen)
    1G DDR3 system memory
    8GB Built-in storage
    New IPS HD Panel
    Metal Case
    Micro SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion,up to 32gb
    Dual Cameras( Front and Rear)
    Built-in rechargeable Battery
    Built-in G sensor
    Build-in speaker
    HDMI, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n and 3G compatible
    MP3 player & photo viewer
    Google Android OS 4.2

USB host for external devices
    Preloaded with 25 Free eBooks
    Protective Pouch included
    Last edited by sabosim; 05-28-2014, 17:58. Reason: Include features

Originally posted by sabosim View Post
    Does anyone have a costume rom for this tablet. Android Jelly bean 4.2.2. Very, very urgent!!!!

Features:

RK3188 Quad Core ARM Cortex A9 /1.6GHz

10.1” IPS capacitive (1280x800 pixels) touchscreen display (WXGA -screen)
    1G DDR3 system memory
    8GB Built-in storage
    New IPS HD Panel
    Metal Case
    Micro SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion,up to 32gb
    Dual Cameras( Front and Rear)
    Built-in rechargeable Battery
    Built-in G sensor
    Build-in speaker
    HDMI, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n and 3G compatible
    MP3 player & photo viewer
    Google Android OS 4.2

USB host for external devices
    Preloaded with 25 Free eBooks
    Protective Pouch included
    No one else has seen one of these in the wild yet... I've been wondering if it would ever get released... I really want one!

But no... there is nothing available for it yet...

Where did you find one and how much was it?

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I bought in Serbia, Belgrade, price € 145. It's very fast, very good response. I wrote to the manufacturer E_fun but hi was told that for now will not be upgrading to Kit kat 4.4
      But I have a problem that when soft "restart the factory mode" remains black LCD. Hard reset not work, nothing, just black screan. I need to get the service.

Comment

I bought in Serbia, Belgrade, price € 145. It's very fast, very good response. I wrote to the manufacturer E_fun but hi was told that for now will not be upgrading to Kit kat 4.4
        But I have a problem that when soft "restart the factory mode" remains black LCD. Hard reset not work, nothing, just black screan. I need to get the service.
        I think I know what you mean... on these, when you try to boot to recovery, there is a black screen (and possibly an error message?)... you just tap the volume or power button again (I don't remember which button)... then the recovery menu appears...

ShaunMT
        Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
          I think I know what you mean... on these, when you try to boot to recovery, there is a black screen (and possibly an error message?)... you just tap the volume or power button again (I don't remember which button)... then the recovery menu appears...

ShaunMT
          Yes, vol+ and power, but nothing hapens, no menu appers, only black screen. After about a couple of minutes I manage to turn it on and it works perfectly normal. I think it's broken butloader or software.

Comment

Yes, vol+ and power, but nothing hapens, no menu appers, only black screen. After about a couple of minutes I manage to turn it on and it works perfectly normal. I think it's broken butloader or software.
            On the 8 inch version, I get an android on his back with an error message. Then I release the power and vol+ buttons, gently tap the vol+ button again, then the recovery menu appears.

ShaunMT
            Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

NEXTBOOK M1010FP NX010QD8G 10"

I see the international version is being sold in Australia.

http://www.****.com.au/itm/Nextbook-...-/190991247220

http://www.topbuy.com.au/nextbook-10...g-p256805.html

Looks like a 16 x 9 aspect ratio. Would of preferred 4 x 3.

Wonder if the 800 pound gorilla Wal-Mart will be selling these in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by MoeFoh View Post
                I see the international version is being sold in Australia.

http://www.****.com.au/itm/Nextbook-...-/190991247220

http://www.topbuy.com.au/nextbook-10...g-p256805.html

Looks like a 16 x 9 aspect ratio. Would of preferred 4 x 3.

Wonder if the 800 pound gorilla Wal-Mart will be selling these in the US?

I hope so... I think I want one...
                Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

On the 8 inch version, I get an android on his back with an error message. Then I release the power and vol+ buttons, gently tap the vol+ button again, then the recovery menu appears.

ShaunMT
                  To know about it, the android forum I read that we should three times to tap the power, but nothing. Here are a few photos of my tab. Really excellent workmanship, aluminum case, only software should further work. No auto brightnes, onli manually, there are no shortcuts to increase and decrease the volume ... but the quality for the price, very, very satisfied.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is how I dumped .img files for my Nextbook m1010fp

1. I root the device with Kingo android root
                    2. Install "super su", "root manager", and "terminal emulator"
                    3. In this page "http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-backup-your-android-phones-boot-recovery-and-system-partition-images/"
                    I using Alternative Method with command "dd if=/dev/mtd/mtd1 of=/sdcard/recovery.img" without (bs=4096). First and second metod dont work for me.
                    4. Result Ok, dumped all .img files. ( 10 .img files:boot,recovery,kernel,kpanic,system,user,cach e,userdata,backup and misc). For SD card transfered to PC.

My question is: How Assembling a full firmware for dump.img ?, I tried with "Firmware Tools by SergioPoverony" but no result. Does anyone know?

Comment

Solved all, recovery mode works. Made stock rom. Everything works without error.

Comment

Solved all, recovery mode works. Made stock rom. Everything works without error.
                        Good for you!

Can you elaborate a little...

Did you make a custom recovery or are you using the stock recovery?

When you say you made a stock ROM, do you mean you created an update.zip package from your dump files?

ShaunMT
                        Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Good for you!

Can you elaborate a little...

Did you make a custom recovery or are you using the stock recovery?

When you say you made a stock ROM, do you mean you created an update.zip package from your dump files?

ShaunMT
                          Yes, I used partial firmware from Odys xelio 10 Extreme (German brand "Conrad" copy Yifang m1010fp) and my clean backup (dump files). Packaging .img files using the program Firmware Tools by sergiopoverone, very simple to use. I tested with "Batch Tool v1.7" and went off without a hitch. I found another identical model French brand "Carrefour" CT1020V but it has no firmware. And that's it.

Comment

Yes, I used partial firmware from Odys xelio 10 Extreme (German brand "Conrad" copy Yifang m1010fp) and my clean backup (dump files). Packaging .img files using the program Firmware Tools by sergiopoverone, very simple to use. I tested with "Batch Tool v1.7" and went off without a hitch. I found another identical model French brand "Carrefour" CT1020V but it has no firmware. And that's it.
                            Thanks for sharing that info. I wasn't aware of any clones of these new models yet, nor am I familiar with the sergiopverone tool.

Eventually, I plan to make TWRP recovery for these new Nextbooks and flashable update.zip based ROMs.

It is starting to look like the 10 inch M1010FP NX010QD8G may not become available in the US. Would you mind uploading just your stock files that you dumped to dropbox or google drive and providing a link for me to download them?
                            Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Yes, I will be uploading and we'll send you a link.

Comment

Working...
                              X