Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does it cost to fix a cracked tablet screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much does it cost to fix a cracked tablet screen?

ok so I broke my mom's tablet by accident and I feel really bad, i didn't mean too, and she really likes it too. Ok so my mom doesn't know I cracked the screen, so I want to fix it and give it back to her, so much does it cost to fix a cracked tablet screen? and where is the cheapest place to go? like, can I go to best buy, and ask them to fix it for me for about 60 to 100 dollars? I really need to know quickly cuz soon she will want her tablet, and I can't get it back because the screen doesn't work... I really feel bad, so any help works, thanks guys.

Originally posted by WRCC22 View Post
    ok so I broke my mom's tablet by accident and I feel really bad, i didn't mean too, and she really likes it too. Ok so my mom doesn't know I cracked the screen, so I want to fix it and give it back to her, so much does it cost to fix a cracked tablet screen? and where is the cheapest place to go? like, can I go to best buy, and ask them to fix it for me for about 60 to 100 dollars? I really need to know quickly cuz soon she will want her tablet, and I can't get it back because the screen doesn't work... I really feel bad, so any help works, thanks guys.
    You're not likely to find parts for one of these, unless you buy a used device to take them from.

If you did find parts, they'd probably be nearly as much, or more than the tablet.

Nextbook doesn't currently sell any tablets for over $99.

I'd tell her you broke it and buy her the newest and best available model from Walmart for $99.

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
    X