NX785QC8G AirWatch Root Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NX785QC8G AirWatch Root Issue?

I bought a NextBook 8 NX785QC8G (Jelly Bean 4.2.2) tablet recently for my husband to use to check his corporate email, which uses the AirWatch MDM, while he's home. When enrolling AirWatch, it comes up saying that the tablet is non-compliant because it is rooted, even though it isn't. I mean, I took the tablet out of the box and directly installed AirWatch without doing anything else. I have connected the tablet to my computer and can find no sign of root on it. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to make it work? It's a great little tablet and I would hate to have to replace it.
    Last edited by my2bads; 06-09-2014, 18:56.

The yfang digital tabs are rooted to a point. Just not fully rooted. It might have issues with that.

Comment

Re: NX785QC8G AirWatch Root Issue?

Originally posted by my2bads View Post
      I bought a NextBook 8 NX785QC8G (Jelly Bean 4.2.2) tablet recently for my husband to use to check his corporate email, which uses the AirWatch MDM, while he's home. When enrolling AirWatch, it comes up saying that the tablet is non-compliant because it is rooted, even though it isn't. I mean, I took the tablet out of the box and directly installed AirWatch without doing anything else. I have connected the tablet to my computer and can find no sign of root on it. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to make it work? It's a great little tablet and I would hate to have to replace it.
      Kingo root worked on 4.2.2 but I havent found anything that works on the 4.4.2 update.

Im working on a prerooted version... might be ready tonight.

ShaunMT

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
      Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Modified ROM for the Nextbook NX785QC8G Released

Download Thread:
        ShaunMT-s-Modified-ROM-for-Nextbook-NX785QC8G-(Download-Thread)

Support Thread:
        ShaunMT-s-Modified-ROM-for-Nextbook-NX785QC8G-(Support-Thread)

Enjoy!

ShaunMT
        Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
        X