Nextbook Prenium 7 Does not turn on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nextbook Prenium 7 Does not turn on

I have a black screen on my nextbook premium 7. Pushing the power on and reset does not activate anything. Putting on the charger brings on the red light. Still no reaction, on turning on the tablet. Can the nextbooik be revived?

I am freaking out. I disassembled the tablet and finds the battery soldered to the board.
    It's not so straightforward to disconnect the battery. Anybody got the tablet to work by just disconnecting/reconnecting the battery?

Comment

Originally posted by mansaywise View Post
      I have a black screen on my nextbook premium 7. Pushing the power on and reset does not activate anything. Putting on the charger brings on the red light. Still no reaction, on turning on the tablet. Can the nextbooik be revived?
      Is this the result of trying to flash a new ROM?

Flashing a ROM with an incompatible bootloader or incompatible graphic's drivers can result in this condition.

ShaunMT
      Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

The nextbook book 7 was running with Finless version 1.4 for two years with no problems. I did not perform any flashing since,

Comment

Originally posted by mansaywise View Post
          The nextbook book 7 was running with Finless version 1.4 for two years with no problems. I did not perform any flashing since,
          Sorry to say it, but assuming you weren't trying to flash a new ROM or messing around with files on the /system partition, then my best guess would be one of the following:

Failing or Dead Hardware

or

Corrupted Data (Likely due to failing hardware)

Regardless of the cause... assuming it's not completely dead yet... You might be able to revive it by using a PC to reinstall the Finless ROM.

ShaunMT
          Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
          X