Nextbook 8 (NX785QC8G) shutting down on its own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nextbook 8 (NX785QC8G) shutting down on its own

Hi, I have a Nextbook 8 (NX785QC8G) for 2 months now and every time i try to use it, It shuts off on its own. I've fully charged it, tried it at 83% and 50% charge and i have even try factory resetting it several times nothing changed. What can i do ? it is annoying

Originally posted by Mike3 View Post
    Hi, I have a Nextbook 8 (NX785QC8G) for 2 months now and every time i try to use it, It shuts off on its own. I've fully charged it, tried it at 83% and 50% charge and i have even try factory resetting it several times nothing changed. What can i do ? it is annoying
    Read through the other threads here about the NX785QC8G. They all have problems with the battery connector. The cable comes loose from the socket, which leads to incorrect batter level monitoring, sudden shutdowns and improper or no battery charging.

You'll most likely have to remove the back of the tablet, unplug and firmly replug the batter cable and consider options to prevent the cable from pulling loose again.

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mike3 View Post
      I had the exact problem at about the same time.
      Google how to remove the back cover for this model and you will find instructions with pictures.
      Take you time, be careful, don't use too much force and you will be fine.
      In my case the plug was tight. I removed it and put it back in place and the tablet works like a charm again.
      When I replaced the back cover I didn't snap it totally back in place in case I would have to do it again in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X