NEXT7D12F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    That's not something I've looked at. I have no access to one of these tabs, so have had to do the from working blind based on the feedback you see in these threads.
    Oh okay...

Cut i use your rom to try it by myself?

Comment

Re: NEXT7D12F

Of course:-)
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
        Of course:-)
        Great..

I would do my best... ;-)

Comment

Be sure to post on here. The site is far more than just the devs, the more people we have supporting the better.

Btw do game loft games work on the tab?

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using Tapatalk HD
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Sure when i build a rom this would the place to be... ;-)

I didn't test gamloft games... But in next time i would try it and sure i would give Feedbacks about it here...

Comment

back report

most of gameloft games are running fluid..
              like: real Football 2013, six guns, nfl pro 2013, littlest pet shop, ice age die siedlung, gt racing,playmobil piraten, men in black 3...
              test the free games... games with huge data didn´t run or will take some extra time to load...
              like: dungeon hunter 3, heroes of order& chaos, world in arms

test payed games running: asphalt 7, wild blood and the oregon trail

gl to sd didn´t work
              only link to sd but after evrey reboot some apps are missing.

@supersport
              how did you compile the rom..?

i can´t get the system.img extractet...
              or could i use system folder from nandroid-backup to compile rom with kitchen?

Comment

System image is an ext4 file system. Using Linux mount as the ecisting folder mntsystem using

mount -t ext4 -o loop system.img mntsystem
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

thanks ..

Comment

Internal storage damaged

hi there..
                    i have a problem ...
                    after i reflash this rom and erase nand(idb) the internal storage is damaged... and when i click on it in statusbar it force closed system ui...

any suggesstions?

Comment

That sounds as though you are using CWM.

If so install android terminal editor, enter su [enter], confirm grant root, then enter

mkfs.vfat /dev/block/mtdblock9 [ente
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

yes.. thats it.. i played around with a cm settings .. but after the nand erase in rkbatchtool the internal sd was damaged.. now with Terminal it works....

thanks for your adwise.. i´m allready a noob

Comment

I've been looking at exactly this problem today, your timing was good :-)
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Hello
                            I have a question how to swap the internal memory for external (sdhc) when sdhc is ntfs and I wanted to allow writing to and reading to both the repository.

Thank you for the info

Comment

Jason,

How do you like the NEXT7D12F? Can you run Antutu Benchmark test on it?
                              Polaroid S8
                              Blackberry Torch
                              Kindle Fire HD Gen 2 - Wifes
                              Nokia 520 Windows 8 - Wifes
                              (3) Nextbook 7s - Slooooooow - (Finless Bob ROM) - used for kids e-readers
                              (2) Samsung Exhibits - kids
                              Samsung Blaze, Kindle Fire, (2) PMID701c (Elektrik ROM) - all RIP
                              ...some laptops, some PC's and some routers / switches

Comment

broken link to Next7D12F_RC1.zip

I get a broken link when i went to:

can any one help me?

Comment

Working...
                                X