This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW - 900supersport 1.1 ROM for the Next7D12F

How use now USB stick and USB módem no host controler i cant switch USB mide pls

Enviado desde mi LG-E730 usando Tapatalk 2

Comment

Sorry as can be seen in this thread http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?p=35254 I don't have this tab. I worked the ROM from a backup image uploaded by a forum member. If there is a more recent firmware from next book I'll happily work it,
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

New Firware?

Hey I know this thread is kinda old, but I have a firmware I can't see anyone has rooted.

Next7D12F
        SIOFMOFKW2

It hails from EFUN, comes with bluetooth, 8gig, 1gig ram, and has Google Play

Comment

Is this a stock ROM for the Next7D12f? If so do you have a download link?
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Okay I asked my question wrong to. I managed to root last night, I'm wondering if this rom is compatible. I will send a download link to my rom in a few.

Uploading right now.
            Btw I'm a total noob to forums and mostly a noob to hacking androids... so please bear with me.
            Last edited by Xrelis; 06-10-2013, 23:42.

Comment

Here it is

Got if finally.
              I used Nandroid and zipped it all up

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5rQaqLuIm_IVUdGcXhnQnBwN2c/edit?usp=sharing

Comment

So is this a stock rom, or IR is it someone's custom ROM? I'll try and download and take a look but need to know this.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                  Here's my 900supersport 1.1 ROM for the Next7D12F. You can get the download on

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...0548#post40548

Notes
                  Flashing will delete everything on your tab consider backing up first and remve any sdcard

Instructions
                  • Download and extract to a folder
                  • connect the tab to the PC (you did remove the sdcard)
                  • start the ROM flash tool
                  • put the tab into flash mode, the PC should detect it
                  • erase idb
                  • flash
                  • the tab should boot to recovery (this will take a few minutes)
                  • select reboot
                  • the tab should now boot
                  • first boot will probably complain about the nand simply select and format

So what do you get
                  • 2 gigs apps space
                  • init.d support
                  • root, debloat, market fixes, english by default
                  • Google Play

Finally thanks to jwjensen for the testing he put in on the beta firmware and providing the backup he took of the original firmware, and also the team here at freaktab as without their support I wouldn't be doing this.
                  Hello,

I would like to know what version of Android is this ROM? I have 4.0.4 on my tablet and I am looking for higher version.

Many thanks for info.

Comment

It is the same version.

Archos have not released a Jelly Bean ROM and I don't think that you will ever see one from them.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                      It is the same version.

Archos have not released a Jelly Bean ROM and I don't think that you will ever see one from them.
                      What is difference between stock and this ROM? Just Google play and root?Do you think that there is chance that somebody will make custom ROM?

Many thanks for reply.

Comment

ROM is work on my NEXT7D12R?
                        Last edited by luizjkk; 01-27-2014, 20:20.

Comment

Hi!
                          I got this tablet broken (dead android laying down and tablet cannot be turned on). I put it in flash mode and flash 900supersport rom. Everything goes fine and tablet turns on and asks me for wifi setup. I done that but no Google play in applications as wroted in first post of this thread. Installer Root explorer but tells me that devise isnt rooted?!
                          Can anybody explain what im doing wrong? Also I think that resolution is wrong because ring for unlock is not proper circle.
                          P.S:
                          Sorry for my bad english.
                          EDIT:
                          I flashed 900supersport rom RC1 and its ok. Device is rooted and Google play is here but still resolution is strange. Circle is not circle.
                          Last edited by Downforce; 07-02-2014, 01:11.

Comment

Working...
                          X