nextbook nx785qc8g bricked or better said how to unbrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nextbook nx785qc8g bricked or better said how to unbrick

so I was installing shaunMTs rom on my daughters tablet and when I did the flash it instead of rebooting back into recovery to flash room it just turned off I was tolod by shaunMT that using rk tools I might bring it back problem is I cant get any drivers that will work with the tablet in current state the pc recognices it as an android but that it I tried using rkandroid 1.37,Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.6 , RK3xxx_firmware_tools_5.99.07.00, hell not even the SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1420 from the nextbook recognizes it or theres no way to know I think so what can I do or what should I do laptop is running windows 10 by the way idk if it matters thanks for any help its greatly appreciated as I keep getting asked by my daughter every day if the tablet its fixed thanks again

Nobody has any ideas?

Comment

I am also working with a bricked  nx785qc8g 
      I am using Shaun's firmware/ boot recovery mode for this model and universal Rockchip driver. The Nextbook tries to connect as does the laptop but nothing ever happens. I believe this is due to a partitioning error. Have you had any success?

Comment

Sorry I've been away my digitizer died on my next book😖😖get an amazon fire,and easy root easy tools and look great.I got one on amazon 30.00$$$!!!! I have an mx806 tvbox and a know I have aAzpen A750 7" tab Intel i80???root is impossible!!but sorry....can't help I had so many next books they are a little tuff.and if you root not to many ROMs to choose??only freatab knows..sorry again.good luck for sure!!

Comment

Working...
        X