Nextbook Premium 7 SE w/ ICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

thanks for making this. Hopefully flashing my Nextbook 7SE will solve my Kindle and Amazon appmarket woes.

My tablet is definitely a Premium 7SE, but the serial starts YF0612.

I'm still new to rooting. Is there anything I should know before starting? Any apk's I need to get rid of before installing the flash?

EDIT: Forgot to add the exact model number is NEXT7P12.

Comment

Next7P12 also known as Next7Pse

Congrats..This spud is for Bob & all that worked on this ROM.. posting from my Next7P12 with custom rom. Ser #YF04121XXXX .....I'm new to the Android community and am loooking forward to future Roms like 4.1...Jelly Bean.
      I did have to remove OTA & System update. No big deal. Like efun was going to post new roms....NOT!!! Thanks a million..

Spud Man
      Kid Idaho

Comment

How do I remove the OTA update and SystemUpdate has stopped messages? I can't seem to make the pop-ups go away.

Comment

Go into /system/app and rename RKUpdater.apk to .aps. It should stop it.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Oh thank you so much! It effectively stopped the issue! Hopefully it'll stop the freezing too. Thank you thank you! *hugs*

Comment

OTA &system update

Originally posted by wolfywolfwolf View Post
              How do I remove the OTA update and SystemUpdate has stopped messages? I can't seem to make the pop-ups go away.
              I personally downloded Droid root uninstaller and uninstalled OTA & system update. Not sure if that was the way to go, but it has worked for me so far.. I'm only having issues getting angry birds space hd to run. Wants to start but closes. As far as I'm concerned the ROM is great and look forward to future updates. The next7p12/se should be able to run Jelly Bean.. This is an awsome thread. Hope we keep it going. Thanks again to Finless

Comment

Premium7SE -next7p12-gp bricked?

Premium7SE -next7p12-gp bricked?

Hello,

Got this from a friend, just stopped working. Freezes on the boot scree when it shows a pic of a lady wearing headphones.

I can only get into the recovery bootloader. Power+volume down. Windows sees it as an empty disk and wont let me install any of the drivers.

If these roms were flashable I might be able to fix it? But I cant install using USB as windows wont recognize.

What can I do? Can I make one of the roms for this device flashable by recovery boot loader?

Ill appreciate any help.

Comment

anything?

no one?

Comment

anybody know i am trying to fix my tablet from oct 2012 as it shows in my nextbook 7se 7p12 yfg0913 but when i did shaunmt's root i now do not have wi-fi working, anybody know where or if there is a new rom that is correcting this issue with the newer nextbooks 7se models?
                    Pantera

[Revolution is my name]

Comment

ive been told i need a new rom, anybody know a newer rom for the newer nextbook 7se 7p12's with serial yfg0913?
                      Pantera

[Revolution is my name]

Comment

Working...
                      X