This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rooting nextbook nx008hd8g yfg1213

I found when rooting or trying to root android devices most of the software is already out there. For example King Android Root was what i used to root the nextbook nx008hd8g yfg1213. But what i found out in trying multiple different ways to do such. With this King Android Root it was the software version. King Android Root version 1.1.2 on Windows Xp what rooted this easily. I simply plugged in tablet, let it search for drivers. Ran King Root and 3 mins. later rooted. Now i have only tried maybe 3 different versions just to see if it will work. Other versions would through steps say it was rooted and it wasn't and others would just not root. Don't know if this a process that might work with other Android devices so i guess let me know if you try this so maybe i can confirm certain processes i use. Basically if you try a certain software and it doesn't work doesn't mean it won't. Try the same software but a different version. Make sure before you run King Root you go in recovery wipe data and factory reset the device clear cache then root. 10 mins. top.

Originally posted by RichGeiger View Post
    I found when rooting or trying to root android devices most of the software is already out there. For example King Android Root was what i used to root the nextbook nx008hd8g yfg1213. But what i found out in trying multiple different ways to do such. With this King Android Root it was the software version. King Android Root version 1.1.2 on Windows Xp what rooted this easily. I simply plugged in tablet, let it search for drivers. Ran King Root and 3 mins. later rooted. Now i have only tried maybe 3 different versions just to see if it will work. Other versions would through steps say it was rooted and it wasn't and others would just not root. Don't know if this a process that might work with other Android devices so i guess let me know if you try this so maybe i can confirm certain processes i use. Basically if you try a certain software and it doesn't work doesn't mean it won't. Try the same software but a different version. Make sure before you run King Root you go in recovery wipe data and factory reset the device clear cache then root. 10 mins. top.
    This an Amlogic based Nextbook. I will move this thread to the Amlogic subforum and close it.

Cydia Impactor works on these. We also have custom recoveries, flashable roots and even modified ROMs for this model here in the forums.j

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
    X