can"t install twrp on nextbook nx008HI8G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can"t install twrp on nextbook nx008HI8G

hi there. i can"t seem to install the twrp on my nextbook NX008HI8G and board EBM909NP_W manufactured by YIFANG on June 2013..I know on the twrp zip it says next8HI8G-NXM909NP and i assume it to be for my tablet. But I can"t install it. I tried with different sd card. Unzip it and place the ulmage recovery on the external sd and press both power and volume down till recovery appears but it is still the stock recovery 3e that shows. it"s very frustrating knowing and reading that everyone who installs it does it successfully except me. hope someone can hep me with this. seems i am not very lucky with twrp. tries to install it to my acer b1 a71 using the twrp magic maker and the only magic it did was brick my tablet which as of this writing is still very bricked with sp flah tool not much of a help with its bram error download 2004. tried to install it to my archos 40 titanium which has cwm on it with the same twrp magic maker but it aborted saying something about partitions. at least it didn"t get bricked. the only luck i had was with my samsung galaxy s duos. thanks in advance.

It looks like the EBM909NP_W isn't a supported model, I can't even find much of any information on it anywhere.
    Nextbook NX008HD8G - Rooted

Comment

Working...
    X