X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m805hc-m-v1.4 20120220

Hello will this work with this board m805hc-m-v1.4

Next8p12 model as well.

I download SMT_TWRP_Next8P12-M805MC and extract the file at the main/root of the mmc.

I press volume- and power on but nothing happened.

My tablet shows the home screen when charger is inserted and shutdown. It won't power on by pressing the power button. Can this be repaired using the procedure here?

Comment

Hello will this work with this board m805hc-m-v1.4

Next8p12 model as well.
      No, the m805hc-m-v1.4 was an older version with a RockChip CPU.

The M805MC, is a newer version with an Amlogic CPU.

I download SMT_TWRP_Next8P12-M805MC and extract the file at the main/root of the mmc.

I press volume- and power on but nothing happened.
      These files aren't going to work on the m805hc-m-v1.4...

My tablet shows the home screen when charger is inserted and shutdown. It won't power on by pressing the power button. Can this be repaired using the procedure here?
      No, this procedure isn't going to work on the m805hc-m-v1.4 because it doesn't have the same processor as the M805MC.

There were probably alot of different devices that used the m805hc-m-v1.4, you may have to look for a compatible model with the same board from different vendor...

ShaunMT
      Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Tablet firmware

I have the Nextbook Next8P12, with Android4.03,Krne 3.0.8+, build V.1.0.26.ml74K.eng Root:2120718.001210 HW: 1.0.0.0 - will these files work on this tablet? f not, are there any tat will, and if so where?

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
        These files are for the Amlogic Nextbook Next8P12 (NXM805MC) also referred to as the "Black Friday @ Big Lots" model.

Here is what you get:

Modified Stock 3e Recovery:

This is the stock recovery, dumped from the device, unpacked, modified to use Google Test Keys instead of Private Nextbook Keys and then repackaged for your enjoyment.

Unzip and place the uImage_recovery file on your external SD Card. Reboot to recovery by holding Volume and Power. You won't notice any visual changes, but you can attempt to flash any .zip signed with Google Test Keys.

Your mileage may vary. If something won't flash there is a compatibility problem between the updater-binary or updater-script and our kernel/recovery.

Stock Rom:

This is a close as I could get to a flashable stock rom.

This contains a stock bootloader.img, boot.img, uImage_recovery, logo.img, and aml_logo.img dumped from the device. The system partition was also dumped from the device. I believe all of the Nextbook bloatware is here, with nothing added and NO ROOT. Everything has been packaged into an update.zip and signed with Google Test Keys. This WILL reformat System, Data and Cache. Backup any critical data before flashing.

Place the update.zip on external SD Card and flash using the modified recovery above.

Stock Internal SD Card:

This is just a .zip containing the stock files from the SD Card. It includes the .pdf manuals, intro video, free public domain e-books, demo photos, etc... If you deleted this stuff and wanted it back, just unzip and copy the desired files to your internal SD Card.

Root Package:

This is a flashable .zip that installs the su binary and has been signed with Google Test Keys.

Put it on your external SD Card and flash it using the modified recovery above. Then install your preference of Superuser.apk or SuperSu.apk from the Google Play store or elsewhere.

Gapps Package:

This is a flashable Gapps package from Goo.im, with a modified updater-script and resigned with the Google Test Keys.

Put this on your external SD Card and flash with the modified recovery above.

ROM Version History:

09-14-2013

• Changes Necessary To Revert To Stock From Future Custom ROMs
          • Now Formats System, Data and Cache
          • Now Flashes Stock Recovery

• Added additional on screen feedback messages to updater-script per user feedback

08-21-2013
        • First Release

Downloads have moved to the downloads forum where they belonged:
        Download Thread

Enjoy!

ShaunMT

P.S. > A big thank you to Finless Bob for everything he has done for the Android community, for the legwork he did on the Amlogic Nextbooks that inspired me and lead me this far, and for hosting the above files here on Freaktab.com!

Thanks also to all the other Freaktab members who helped find the various root methods for the Amlogic Nextbook devices which made it possible to dump the files needed for this project. Everyone's contributions, whether large or small, helped make this possible.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveJYD View Post
          I have the Nextbook Next8P12, with Android4.03,Krne 3.0.8+, build V.1.0.26.ml74K.eng Root:2120718.001210 HW: 1.0.0.0 - will these files work on this tablet? f not, are there any tat will, and if so where?
          Download a build.prop editor from the play store and look for NXM805MC in the build.prop file. If it has NXM805MC in the build.prop, then the files should work...
          ShaunMT

Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

But What If

My tablet does not have the Play Store- it only has getjar- any other info?

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
            Download a build.prop editor from the play store and look for NXM805MC in the build.prop file. If it has NXM805MC in the build.prop, then the files should work...
            ShaunMT

Comment

Originally posted by DaveJYD View Post
              My tablet does not have the Play Store- it only has getjar- any other info?
              You might be able to download a build.prop editor app from getjar... if not, you'll have to download one using a web browser and install it manually...

ShaunMT
              Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

THANKS

Comment

Working...
                X