Need Info on my Nextbook Next7P12-8G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Info on my Nextbook Next7P12-8G

Hello. I have searched all around and personally couldn't find anything about my specific Nextbook and was hoping someone here could help.

I am looking to root or flash a pre-rooted rom to my Nextbook 7P12-8G. I need to know if this is even possible for my specific version. I wonder only because I see a lot of stuff for the Y1112 and Y1212 and others but nothing near mine.

My Specs for the device are as follows:
    On the back of the device is:
    Model #: NEXT7P12-8G
    Serial #: YFG0613039880
    FCC ID : S7JNEXT7P12-8G

In the About Tablet section in settings:
    Model #: Next7P12-8G
    Android Version: 4.0.4 ICS
    Kernel Version: 2.6.34
    Build Number: IMM76I.v005

As for whether or not it has a Rockchip processor or an AMlogic I am unsure.
    Please, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Alstasia View Post
    Hello. I have searched all around and personally couldn't find anything about my specific Nextbook and was hoping someone here could help.

I am looking to root or flash a pre-rooted rom to my Nextbook 7P12-8G. I need to know if this is even possible for my specific version. I wonder only because I see a lot of stuff for the Y1112 and Y1212 and others but nothing near mine.

My Specs for the device are as follows:
    On the back of the device is:
    Model #: NEXT7P12-8G
    Serial #: YFG0613039880
    FCC ID : S7JNEXT7P12-8G

In the About Tablet section in settings:
    Model #: Next7P12-8G
    Android Version: 4.0.4 ICS
    Kernel Version: 2.6.34
    Build Number: IMM76I.v005

As for whether or not it has a Rockchip processor or an AMlogic I am unsure.
    Please, any info would be greatly appreciated.
    The Next7P12-8G is right here in the Amlogic sub forum of our Nextbook forum:
    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?7012-Amlogic-Next7P12-8G-Modified-Recovery-Stock-Rom-amp-Flashable-Root

Please not that you can flash the root package without flashing the ROM. The ROM is just a stock rom dump, with no modifications. The only reasons to flash the ROM are if you've previously installed an incompatible ROM, have an older ROM build date, or your current ROM is not working properly and wiping cache and data didn't solve the problem. If your tablet is working as you expect it to, don't flash the ROM, just flash the Root package.

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Thank You!!!

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
      The Next7P12-8G is right here in the Amlogic sub forum of our Nextbook forum:
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?7012-Amlogic-Next7P12-8G-Modified-Recovery-Stock-Rom-amp-Flashable-Root

Please not that you can flash the root package without flashing the ROM. The ROM is just a stock rom dump, with no modifications. The only reasons to flash the ROM are if you've previously installed an incompatible ROM, have an older ROM build date, or your current ROM is not working properly and wiping cache and data didn't solve the problem. If your tablet is working as you expect it to, don't flash the ROM, just flash the Root package.

ShaunMT
      ----------------------

Thank you sooooo much. It worked!!! Now I can finally do something about this bloatware....

Comment

Working...
      X