No announcement yet.

NextBook 7P1N - Ice Cream Sandwich - Finless ROM 1.2 ROOT and Google Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys even read the Post and threads?

Those of you with Wifi issues your SOL See Post #17

Comment

Originally posted by Nightlifeelf View Post
      So Sad New Finless told me the other day that it is not really Possible to Port the Wireless Info for our 0811 and 1011's versions So look's like we're Sol at this point in time.. Too bad Really really like ICS.. but with out wireless it's a deal breaker.

oh nooo..i hope some dev can figure out this issue.....i'm really love ics...and we still have no luck yet..enjoy on 2.3 then

Comment

I cant do anything without a real ICS tablet to start learning how the drivers work. It is different in ICS than Gingerbread and you cannot use driver files from one to the other..
        Then we would need to find a driver or compile one for your hardware. We don't even know what the hell your hardware is!!! Reverse engineering of your drivers would be needed.

See this post where I have worked on it HARD and found, it's not as easy as just swapping out driver files!

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...r-ICS-ROM-7P1N

You have to understand this is not an easy task! Soon I will have an ICS tablet and can start learning about the new OS. Maybe then I can learn to port things like I have for Gingerbread and Honeycomb.

Want to help? Donate please. I get enough donations and I will even buy a Nextbook to help you guys! Later I will donate the Nextbook to a user that could use it! I don;t need a bunch of tablets! Just some relevant hardware to develop on!

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Fixing the Calendar

To fix the calendar:

1. include the CalendarProvider.apk from the this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1322336062

2. remove every reference of shareduserid and userid from /data/system/packages.xml

I think you could easily do this in the ROM. I've done it myself, but don't want to mess with your stuff.

I've tried to attach the file, but it is late and I'm new to this forum. (And a bit a jackass.) I hope it saves you from following the link.

CalendarProvider.apk

Comment

I feel you bob, i wish can borrow my nextbook for this...if we in same country could be easier..i am far away from malaysia ,hope some others members can help bob as well...

Comment

Thanks

Your ics rom is working on my nextbook M726HN sold in Japan.

thanks a lot

Comment

rom is working on my nextbook M726HC (same Wifi as 0811), only WIFI is not working, is there anyway to fix it? Thanks!

Comment

No Google Sync after first reboot

Ok so i loaded this on my YF1211 NB7P today and everything went well and it booted up and looked good.
                  I was able to setup the wifi and connect to my router no problem during the setup wizard initial install on boot.
                  I can setup my google account and get to the play store and even updated a few of apps (superuser, astro, youtube)
                  During the initial setup and use the wifi icon is blue.
                  After the first reboot the wifi icon is no longer blue but gray and there is no connection to googles services.
                  Using the web browser you can browse the net without any problem that i can see.
                  Toggling wifi does nothing to help get back google services connecting again.
                  I've even reloaded a second time with the same results.

Anyone have any ideas what may be happening?

thanks for your help in advance....

Comment

Is there a reason why build.prop is blank?

Comment

I went ahead and made a 1gb userdata or app space parameter file which works on my 0911 running this rom so it should work on others to. I also went ahead and edited the build.prop to get the full play store like finless does to his "gingercomb" rom.

Here's the link to my other posting about it http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?1319-0911-Nextbook-7-Premium-working-roms&p=24354&viewfull=1#post24354

Enjoy .
                      NextBook 7 Premium -S/N 0911 Running one of Many Finless Bob's Roms found here!

Yuandao/Window N101T (Model 1:2nd Batch) Running Finless Bob's 1.6 Rom kernel# 26
                      Found Here

ZTE Score (X500) running a rooted stock rom.

Comment

Originally posted by c0nK3R View Post
                        I went ahead and made a 1gb userdata or app space parameter file which works on my 0911 running this rom so it should work on others to. I also went ahead and edited the build.prop to get the full play store like finless does to his "gingercomb" rom.

Here's the link to my other posting about it http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?1319-0911-Nextbook-7-Premium-working-roms&p=24354&viewfull=1#post24354

Enjoy .
                        Thanks!

I edited the build.prop to look like the galaxy nexus 7 but the userspace is very welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by digitalonellc View Post
                          Thanks!

I edited the build.prop to look like the galaxy nexus 7 but the userspace is very welcome!!
                          Yeah glad it helps, also does the galaxy nexus 7 spoof actually have more access to the playstore than the one I did .
                          NextBook 7 Premium -S/N 0911 Running one of Many Finless Bob's Roms found here!

Yuandao/Window N101T (Model 1:2nd Batch) Running Finless Bob's 1.6 Rom kernel# 26
                          Found Here

ZTE Score (X500) running a rooted stock rom.

Comment

Originally posted by mtbpecas View Post
                            Hi anyone is having Wi Fi problems?
                            My Nextbook has serial number YF10114XXXX and I am not able to use Wi Fi.

Do you know if its compatible?

Thanks in advance
                            my M726HCD1801
                            7p model,
                            wi-fi can't turn on

Comment

Originally posted by antumotor View Post
                              Mine is YF101135982, hope the finless can help us out..only wifi only wifi aarghhh i just start to enjoy ICS
                              M726HCD1801
                              USING Finless Bob Root v1.2
                              ROOTED,
                              ANDROID: 4.0.3 FROM 2.3.1

WI-FI PROBLEM AND WITHOUT MAC ADDRESS FOUND.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenckl View Post
                                rom is working on my nextbook M726HC (same Wifi as 0811), only WIFI is not working, is there anyway to fix it? Thanks!

M726HCD1801
                                USING Finless Bob Root v1.2
                                OR nextbook7p1n_root_gplay
                                ROOTED,
                                ANDROID: 4.0.3 FROM 2.3.1
                                WI-FI PROBLEM AND WITHOUT MAC ADDRESS FOUND.

IN HK

Comment

Working...
                                X