Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help WontInstall Drivers Via Windows 8.1

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    This is a fully rooted ROM with Google Play pre-installed. Thats it... No other changes.

This is for the Nextbook10P12 SE only!

Features:
    1) Added the latest version SU and Superuser.apk
    2) System is now mounted as RW
    3) Injected the latest ICS Google Play and other Google APP files.
    4) Adjusted the Parameter file to remove wasted NAND memmory space.
    5) Parameter file now gives you 1Gig of APP space instead of the 512MB in the stock ROM.

THIS IS A BETA TEST ROM!
    It is not an official release from Nextbook! You are on your OWN with this! I cannot NOT gaurentee this is NOT a brick ROM! However it DOES boot on my Arnova 10G2 so I am pretty sure it's not a brick! But what works and what does not, I cannot test.

Anyway for those that want to try it, here is the Nextbook 10P12 SE ICS ROM download.

ROM -> Nextbook 10P12 ICS Finless ROM 1.2 - Full Root and GPlay (230 megs)

PLEASE READ THE README.TXT inside this kit.

Enjoy Nextbook users and let me know how it all works!

Bob

Please Help Wont Install Drivers Via Windows 8.1

Comment

Thanks

Thank You So Much for this. i have a special needs child i got this tablet because it was cheap. until i realized i could do absolutely nothing on it. i now have access to the apps i need. You have just made my day.

Comment

I have had this tablet under my bed for months. I stopped using it as the original firmware generated so many ghost touches the damn thing was virtually unusable. I was actually looking for a ROM for an old pandigital that I have that I was giving to my seven year old to read books on. (Its good for nothing else) I googled it and saw this mod for the nextbook.

Let me give you props Finless, after a few fits and starts I got it to load and now the tablet works. I haven't tried the Netflix app but I don't watch movies on tablets or phones anyway.

Kudos my friend, you saved the day.

Comment

Unable to download file

Clicking the link in first post takes me to http://www.freaktab.com/forum.php instead of http://video.freaktab.com/?subpath=f...play_beta1.zip

Actually, to be more clear, the browser address bar shows the second link, but the page that is delivered is indistinguishable from the first link. Either way, the download's not happening.

I have tried in a couple different browsers with the same results. Adblockers etc. are disabled in case, no effect.

Comment

Fix it

Originally posted by gobblesmacker View Post
            Clicking the link in first post takes me to http://www.freaktab.com/forum.php instead of http://video.freaktab.com/?subpath=f...play_beta1.zip

Actually, to be more clear, the browser address bar shows the second link, but the page that is delivered is indistinguishable from the first link. Either way, the download's not happening.

I have tried in a couple different browsers with the same results. Adblockers etc. are disabled in case, no effect.
            ..same stuff here.. fix it please..

Comment

Link rom dead

please, can you post a live link to download this rom????????

Comment

I Have been looking for the same info.

I have searched high and low, but iam always led back to this link. I have tried several versions of google play store or market and still with no luck. It will open and browse the store then when I try to download it shutsdown playstore. I have cleared cache etc and my tablet is not rooted. I would love to get playstore working on this tablet as I have 3 of these. it is kind of annoying to be honest. It seems to be the toughest tablet to get any "unofficial" support on.

Comment

PM Finless and ask if he can restore the file on the server.
                  Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Download link for this ROM is fixed.

Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Many thanks to you Bob!

I really appreciate you taking the time to help and locate your download.

Thank You!

-Mike

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                      Download link for this ROM is fixed.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X