Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doc Hoppy Full On Root Bug Reporting. If you see it, I will try to squashit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc Hoppy Full On Root Bug Reporting. If you see it, I will try to squashit....

As the thread title says, if you load the rom and find an issue, let me know.

Cheers!

First off -thanks so much for your hard work!

Here are the few issues that I've noticed so far (which may only affect me)...

1. Seettings->About -> Status FC's
    2. Cannot purchase paid apps in Market
    3. Cannot put ES File Explorer into "root" mode in orded to mount / as rw (both done from within ES Fie Explorer settings) and some other apps also report that root acces is not available.

Everything else is working great!

Comment

Doc, i'm in YF1011, after a few tries, finally i was able to use your Full Rooted V1.0 ROM. everything is great, but i have Wi-Fi "Error", can you help on this?

Comment

Well, here's my issues. mine is a 0511...so a little older...so far, I have the Wifi "error" and and my 4 buttons don't work...so I've been using the one's on the screen...which is a pain..anyone else with that problem? they wont even light up when touched..

edit: also found out that my sound doesn't work...

Comment

Resolved my issue last night. Have full working Market able to purchase with out having to fool around with clearing cache or force stop etc. Working on new version of Rom. Also fixed the settings>aboutphone>status error people were getting.

I will be getting a new version of the Rom up soon.

CHeers!

Comment

Cannot get to the "Accounts & Sync" settings tab in the menu. Everything else is Awesome!! Thanks for all your work.

Comment

Originally posted by JGShoen View Post
              Cannot get to the "Accounts & Sync" settings tab in the menu. Everything else is Awesome!! Thanks for all your work.
              GO to the Market and get a app called anycut.

This will allow you to put shortcuts on your screen of hidden menu items. One of them being accounts and sync settings. Now you may see more than one in the anycut list. One will work. The other may force close so try them all untilyou find the good one.

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                GO to the Market and get a app called anycut.

This will allow you to put shortcuts on your screen of hidden menu items. One of them being accounts and sync settings. Now you may see more than one in the anycut list. One will work. The other may force close so try them all untilyou find the good one.

Bob
                Well that was easy!! Searched "anycut" on market, installed first one on list by Jeff Hamilton. Opened app, chose new shortcut, then "activity" and then "accounts & sync".
                Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
                X