Onda V989 Octa Core A80T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onda V989 Octa Core A80T

Onda V989 Octa Core features the first ARM big.LITTLE Allwinner Ultra Octa Core A80T CPU,64 Core Imagination Power VR G6230 GPU.Onda V989 Octa Core Tablet pre-installed with 9.7 Inch Retina Screen with 2048*1536 resolution,RAM 2GB and ROM 32GB.

A80T Octa Core Processor

64 Core Power VR G6230 GPU

Onda V989 Octa Core Tablet Features:

CPU: Allwinner Ultra Octa Core A80T ARM big.LITTLE CPU
    GPU: Imagination Power VR G6230 (64 Core)
    RAM 2GB,DDR3
    Storage 32GB
    Shell Material Metal
    Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, 2048*1536 High-resolution Screen
    Size: 9.7 inch
    Resolution: 2048*1536 Pixels
    Visible Angle: 178°
    Screen PPI: 264
    Display: Retina IPS Screen
    Daul Camera:Front 2.0 Megapixels,Back 5.0 Megapixels Auto Foucus (OV Camera)

Onda V989 Octa Core Tablet PC Details:

Gravity Sensor Yes
    Skype Yes
    Multi-Touch Yes, 10 points touch
    OTG: Yes
    Play Store: Yes, built in
    Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended
    Email and Browser: Yes, built in
    WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
    Earphone Interface 3.5mm
    Video: HD Videp Play with formats of MP4/3GP/3G2/RM/RMVB/ASF/FLAC/APE/MOV etc.
    Music MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
    Ebook UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2…
    Work Time: Up to 8~10 hours
    Battery : 10000 mAh

Onda V989 Octa Core Weight: 549g

Onda V989 Octa Core Size: 242*179*7.9mm

Seems nice, but, no hdmi out? Android 4.3 instead of Kitkat?

Comment

According to latest info, it has hdmi out, but the battery is smaller 8000 mAh
      Onda V989 Octa Core features the first ARM big.LITTLE Allwinner Ultra Octa Core A80T CPU,64 Core Imagination Power VR G6230 GPU.Onda V989 Octa Core Tablet pre-installed with 9.7 Inch Retina Screen with 2048*1536 resolution,RAM 2GB and ROM 32GB.

Comment

I know which tablet to tweak 'Rom-X' for next...now all I need to do is buy one....lol!
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
          I know which tablet to tweak 'Rom-X' for next...now all I need to do is buy one....lol!
          Are you already planing on buying one? I'm also interested in one of These. But I guess i will only buy one if i know that there will be Support of one of you guys on here.

Comment

We begin to ship the onda v989 tablet pc. get here:
            China-1 Stock | Buy Onda V989 Allwinner A80T Octa Core 2.0GHz 9.7 Inch 2048*1536 Retina Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet PC Android 4.4.2 OS 2G/32G 128GB Extend Game Tablet online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

@elektrik, PM me, i will make sure you get this tablet fast . lol

Eric
            Looking for developers
            http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by finrodize View Post
              Are you already planing on buying one? I'm also interested in one of These. But I guess i will only buy one if i know that there will be Support of one of you guys on here.
              Interested for sure, but no fundage at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                China-1 Stock | Buy Onda V989 Allwinner A80T Octa Core 2.0GHz 9.7 Inch 2048*1536 Retina Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet PC Android 4.4.2 OS 2G/32G 128GB Extend Game Tablet online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Eric
                Hi Eric. PM sent....you're probably not gonna like my answer though hehe.

Comment

Anyone got his hands on this one?? I was about to get 975m and then i saw this one !!! Spec sheet seems better for sure but i want some real life feedback from someone ....

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post

Eric
                    Hello!
                    Is there only a white model?
                    No black?

Regards

Comment

It seems no one is interested in this tablet. Or did anyone get it yet? Would be awesome to get some Feedback/ review from a freaktab user.

Comment

Originally posted by finrodize View Post
                        It seems no one is interested in this tablet. Or did anyone get it yet? Would be awesome to get some Feedback/ review from a freaktab user.
                        I'm interested, but not enough to spend any of my own money to do the work to make a custom ROM ;-)

Comment

Hi, I am thinking about purchasing that tab to replace my old one that got broken down. It fits my budget well and seems to have a good perspective in specs at least on paper.
                          Maybe if all users in the forum that have such tablet donate 10-15 USD we will be able to raise enough funds to get a tab for elektrik so that he can develop a custom ROM.
                          Anyone else already got that tab or planning to get one?

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
                            I'm interested, but not enough to spend any of my own money to do the work to make a custom ROM ;-)
                            Really need a custom rom for this, tablet could be great with a bit of optimization, need the telephony feautures properly removed too, battery life aint great

Comment

Originally posted by Smokez View Post
                              Really need a custom rom for this, tablet could be great with a bit of optimization, need the telephony feautures properly removed too, battery life aint great
                              Ya, that's the problem...these manufacturers just slap a base O.S. with no optimizations really...it's quite sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X