Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onda V989 Custom Firmeware ?

Hi

I would like to know if the is a Finless Rom from this tablet : Onda V898 ?

I have ordered one.

The hardware look like great, but I have read there is not a lot of OS cutomisation and O have read that there is some Chiness App preinstalled.

Regards

Originally posted by danyway View Post
    Hi

I would like to know if the is a Finless Rom from this tablet : Onda V898 ?

I have ordered one.

The hardware look like great, but I have read there is not a lot of OS cutomisation and O have read that there is some Chiness App preinstalled.

Regards
    There isn't *any* custom ROM here. None of us ROM developers have the device, however I doubt Finless would create one for this device because it uses an Allwinner chip, and those are kinda my thing...
    https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

I have one on the way from Geekbuying.com. Elektrik...are you willing to collaborate on a ROM? I've starting learning Allwinner a little bit.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        I have one on the way from Geekbuying.com. Elektrik...are you willing to collaborate on a ROM? I've starting learning Allwinner a little bit.
        SURE Riley! And by the way, I'm not at all jelly.......really

Comment

Jelly????

Bob's been singing praises on his A80...and I thought I would try one.

I'm working on a ROM for that iRulu tablet I reviewed...but I'm pausing for a while with the whole flashing from SD card process. I had to order some to work with because all of mine are in use.

Sent from my M8HD using Tapatalk
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Jelly????

Bob's been singing praises on his A80...and I thought I would try one.

I'm working on a ROM for that iRulu tablet I reviewed...but I'm pausing for a while with the whole flashing from SD card process. I had to order some to work with because all of mine are in use.

Sent from my M8HD using Tapatalk
            Jelly...short for Jealous hehe. and if I could buy one I would...fundage being what it is for Christmas, my ROM development has come to a halt for lack of devices hehe.

Comment

Great Post.
              This tablet support 4k video recording as advertised ?

Thanks

Comment

I'm sure it will. I have another Allwinner tablet that does.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

I'm sure it will. I have another Allwinner tablet that does.
                  I'm interested in the orignal (or custom) kernel+android image of the Onda tablet with the A80 CPU.
                  Last edited by javqui; 12-06-2014, 02:04. Reason: (edited after recheck the kernel log)

Comment

Hi
                    Onda navigateur rider nas install a 2.1 rom tweeked rom have a 6go partition rider installing.

It ins working nicely.

Ktoś może coś o nich powiedzieć? Jak działają? Są skuteczni? Ile biorą?

Regards

Comment

so are u guys doin a rom for this tab ? im interested to buy one but i didn't know if the stock rom would be good enough :/?

Comment

Working...
                      X