IDOLIAN Mini Studio OEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDOLIAN Mini Studio OEM

I think I FINALLY figured out what this tablet really is. I'm almost positive it's a Teclast P85HD. It looks exactly the same! I've been searching, searching, and searching on Google for images, specs, etc.

Last edited by jeffw79; 03-24-2014, 20:00.

Would a custom ROM for the P85HD work on the Mini?

Comment

Thanx for this info.....

Originally posted by jeffw79 View Post
      I think I FINALLY figured out what this tablet really is. I'm almost positive it's a Teclast P85HD. IT looks exactly the same! I've been searching, searching, and searching on Google images, specs, etc.

I have one of these Mini 8's and been looking for a way to root it. This info helped me figure out a lot of stuff and it appears the Teclast has a couple of images for download. I'm a little hesitant to try them tho. Thanx for the research and keep up the good work. Mebee Randy will develop an image for us and with more posts to this thread, Google will have more hits for this device. I like mine a lot, good screen, good battery, unlike the Teclast.
      N3TQV
      aka Keith

Comment

I've already done one...but my tester told me it didn't work. I'll fix the link and you can try it...but in the meantime make sure you have a copy of the original firmware to flash if my ROM doesn't work.

Sent from my U8 using Tapatalk
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

I found another OEM version of the Teclast P85HD. It's the Swipe Velocity Tab.

Comment

Unfortunately I couldn't find any firmware updates for the Swipe to try. So I kept looking to see if I could find another OEM version of this tablet. I found 2 more! The GoClever Tab R83.2 (8GB), & R83.3 (16GB). It's also the same as a Mediacom SmartPad 875s2 (8GB). I have the 16GB version of the Mini Studio, so I'm going to try the latest firmware update for the R83.3. Hopefully it works!

Comment

I can confirm that the newest stock firmware for the GoClever R83 works on the Mini Studio. I'm using it right now! I just hope that it lasts. If you have a Mini Studio you know just he bad the Idolian firmware is.
              Last edited by jeffw79; 03-24-2014, 02:50.

Comment

touchscreen not work correctly

Greetings to all.
                I have after installing another firmware not working correctly touchscreen. I downloaded from the "Idolian" website firmware and install it. But it does not help. From working tablet nobody downloaded firmware? Maybe someone have this?

Comment

What firmware did you try? The stock Idolian update doesn't help. That is part of the reason why I started this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffw79 View Post
                    What firmware did you try?....
                    I am looking for information everywhere on to correct this error. I see that it happens very often after update or restore. And unless there is no method of solving this problems? I think it's not a problem of hardware, it is due to wrong software. Why the official support site does not provide the necessary software? This is strange!!!
                    I have not tried to install any other software, besides official website.

Comment

I'm not sure if this matters. But do you have the 8GB or 16GB version?

Comment

I have version Idolian "mini Studio" 1/16 GB

Comment

Originally posted by Dmitry View Post
                          I have version Idolian "mini Studio" 1/16 GB
                          Try this firmware and see if it works for you.

Comment

Jeff, did you try that test ROM I sent you?
                            Randy
                            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                            Donate here

Comment

Working...
                            X