Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ainol Novo 10 Hero Amlogic 1.5G Android 4.1 HDMI Tablets Benchmark Hands-On Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ainol Novo 10 Hero Amlogic 1.5G Android 4.1 HDMI Tablets Benchmark Hands-On Review

Ainol finally launch it's novo 10 series tablet.For the fans of ainol tablets,it's no less thrill like "Apple fans" get ipad mini.

CPU
    Ainol hero,the latest ainol novo 10 flagship tablet,comes with Amlogic AML8726-MX Cortex A9 Dual Core 1.5GHz CPU and Mali 400 MP2 GPU,which makes the device implement apps and display videos more smoothly.Actually,ainol crystal and hero own the same Amlogic AML8726-MX CPU,but from the benchmark scores,ainol novo 7 crystal gets 6654 and now ainol novo 10 hero,7997,I know we can't judge whether the device is better or not just by simple benchmark scores,it still reflect some general stand or fall.It's clear that Ainol hero has some optimization in both software and hardware.

OS
    Like its predecessor,ainol crystal,it runs android 4.1 but has more customize features,kind of easier to be used by westerners,this user-friendly interface makes you easily custimize your widget,the optimized photo function helps share your funs with your friends after shooting beautiful photos.When I actually use the device,the voice search sucks,every word I say can't make the search go on,even I utter"apple""new pad",single words can't make it go.I once tried download some apps from google play store,but the system say the device can't be compatible with the app while I used ainol crystal do the same thing,the app can be well compatible.

Screen
    Ainol hero packs a 10.1'' super IPS screen,with 1280*800 Res and almost 180 view angle.It response quickly when watching HD videos and the pics displayed in the screen are bright-coloured(it may not be suitable for a small group of people),it supports 10 touch which is good for playing Fruit Ninja.
    The ALPS buttom is strong-built and not easy to broke,so you don't need to worry that the buttom will not work before screen breaks.

Battery
    We all know battery is one of fatal part to tablet,I've seen hundreds of people complain battery problems of Chinese brand tablets,so I attain some importance to test aino hero battery part.I fully charged the device at 10:56pm and leave it stand by for a whole night the day before yesterday,it turned out the battery is still 86% at 7:26am next morning,then I fully charged it again for one and half hour.After that I played angry bird for 15mins and watched 8mins videos,then browsed around 1 hour web pages,the battery shows 81% power.
    From the performance,I can guess that ainol hero can stand by for around 6 days and you can make it run daily tasks for more than 5 hours,like playing little games,reading ebooks,browsing web pages etc.Watching videos are really consuming your battery,so if you go out without any portable battery and need check some important emails,I suggest you watch less videos.

All in all,ainol hero is a nice 10'' tablet under $200.If you want a tablet for fun or as a gift,it's a little bit expensive comparing with other Chinese tablets,but from the past influence of ainol tablets,you can have your expectation on it.

Detail Tech Specs:
    http://lightake.com/...B___Black-59366

Benchmark:

Wifi Test:

Thanks for your test. I always want an ainol, because I heard of the very good audio and video quality. Maybe it is time to get one.
    Only reason could be the announced hero II.

JDfense

Comment

Working...
    X