I need a little help with this rockchip tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a little help with this rockchip tablet

Hello! I have this argenntinean 10 inch tablet, Philco with a rockchip soc. I robot it with kingroot, but I want to root it normally with SuperSu por Magisk but don't know wich custom recovery can install. Someone can help me? I attach screenshots with info
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Originally posted by MrFarmer View Post
    Hello! I have this argenntinean 10 inch tablet, Philco with a rockchip soc. I robot it with kingroot, but I want to root it normally with SuperSu por Magisk but don't know wich custom recovery can install. Someone can help me? I attach screenshots with info
    Hi ,

to change Kingroot with SuperSU , u can use a .... .zip File and Instructions online , u only have to

search for "change Kingroot with SuperSU" , already did this in the past , work good , about Magisk ,

do not know what is needed for RK and if it works with RK , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

to change Kingroot with SuperSU , u can use a .... .zip File and Instructions online , u only have to

search for "change Kingroot with SuperSU" , already did this in the past , work good , about Magisk ,

do not know what is needed for RK and if it works with RK , good luck / gefattern
      thanks gefattern, I must have TWRP to flash the zip of SuperSu, I did in a phone the change of root. First flash a custom recovery, then uninstall root and kingroot and then flash in custom recovery TWRP. So, that is what I'm asking, what TWRP I have to flash?

I will try another thing I never tested, Terminal Emulator

Comment

didn't work, loose root and can't install supersu neither kingroot...

Comment

Working...
        X