X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimychman
    replied
    Many thanks for the instruction. At me now just such problem. I can not go back to 4.2.2 I need RileyROM 1.7 for PIPO M7 Pro but I can not download it from the forum.

Leave a comment:

• kinu
    replied
    Hi gefattern and thank you.

Well, I've USB deview all ADB, RK, or rockchip related, and the device manager nor rktool are able to see nothing when I connect the M6 Pro, or try the manual (yes for me is the key combitanion you said) mode to enter bootloader mode.

After this, I've tried another RK device, a Pipo P7, and windows 7 reinstalls drivers as usually, and the tool can see it, in mass storage and in loader mode.

So, how to short the nandflash or what to do now??

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Kinu ,

Pipo Tablets can be unbricked in different ways.First try "USB Deview" on PC uninstall all RK USB Entries , uninstall Driver , reinstall , reboot and try again.

What do you call the manual Way ??? , connecting to PC and pressing the Power and Volume Button at least 45 seconds to see if the Device shows up in Tool ???

If nothing really helps you have to shorten the Nandflash ,to bring it back to life. (USB Deview run as Admin otherwise you cant uninstall the Entries)

hope it helps

nice Day

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• kinu
    replied
    Hi! and Help!

I'm trying to go from your KK build to your JB build.

I've tried your procedure for my M6 pro. Erased succesfully from KK tool, close it, run JB tool... then tick loader, then run (until now all ok, loader RKAndroid found, etc.) Then it changes! "no found rkandroid rock usb" and then....no way to found it again! I cant boot and cant enter loader mode!

I've tried the manual way to enter bootloader, normal boot, recovery boot, but always black screen (the tablet was 100 charged before procedure). It does not respond....

Could you please tell me a procedure to unbrick the tablet???

Leave a comment:

• bahram_z
    replied
    1. we must to loader mod or no?
    2. maskrom mod how run loader mod?

Leave a comment:

• Willy T
    replied
    I was wondering what tool we needed to use because I have no idea what tool you're talking about😂. Sorry. Do we also have to backup everything to switch?

Leave a comment:

• hawkdown77
    replied
    How downgrade LP 5.1.1 to KitKat 4.4.2 ROM in pipo p4?

Leave a comment:

• zootoxin
    replied
    Hi guys.
    Just want to say thanks for all the advice. Installing Windows XP on my old netbook enabled me to reflash Jellybean.

Unfortunately the WiFi still doesn't work..Is it possible to swap the WiFi Chip with another pipo m6 pro?

Leave a comment:

• uli-hh
    replied
    Looks like not correctly installed driver.
    Did you use the Rockchip easy driver installer?

Leave a comment:

• zootoxin
    replied
    So I am trying on my Windows 7 PC.
    Plug USB in - esc + power
    PC makes usb attached noise
    Rockchip shows in device manager.
    But the batch tool shows now device attached.

I've followed the guide but still nothing.

Any tips Please?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• zootoxin
    replied
    Excellent thanks Riley

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Yes, that is the reason why you can't flash...it seems that your tablet should be OK. Just try Win7.

Leave a comment:

• zootoxin
    replied
    OK I'll try a win 7 machine.
    Is this a good sign though??

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Have you upgraded your version of Windows?

The Rockchip drivers aren't compatible with 8.1 or 10. They were designed for XP, but worked in Windows 7 and 8.

You might try a PC with an older version of Windows.

Leave a comment:

• zootoxin
    replied
    Hi and thanks for coming back to me.

So I pressed the reset button and followed your instructions.

Windows makes the noise like usb device is connected but doesn't recognize the pipo.

Device Manager shows - "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" so I tried to re-install your drivers but windows said most upto date driver is installed.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Zoot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X