• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pipo worst ever support ever

Just look the dates and all the mails i sent mail searching help
    after i sent the tablet back to them to fix it noone reply me
    read below

To: [email protected]([email protected]); [email protected]([email protected]); [email protected]([email protected])
    FW: [#CBA-463-13026]: M6Pro 3g Dead (2nd mail)‏

Good morning everyone,

Here i forward a history of none reply mails.
    Pls look the dates.

i dont know if anyone of you can help me i dont know your position at this company but right now i have sent a tablet for repair or send me new one at someone that not reply at my mails !

i ve already be dissapointing (earphones other photo other came, shipping time more than 25days, no refund about the money i gave to sent back and ofc the company should refund me because i havent touched the hardware or software so it was manufacture problem) and i am afraid now about my money.
    i ve sent you all the evidence with pictures + video.
    pipo m6pro 3g - dead

if you cant do something more provide me a mail to a higher position employer than this of lily- support!
    i need someone to communicate is that so difficult??? (no phone because my english are not so good) i prefer mail.

i really dont want to post that mail to any site that i google the word pipo, i just want do my job like should be and payed for that you own me a aftersale support.
    that lily have already delay me more than 5-6 days before that mail you see as the first below.

i havent see anywhere else sush a worst support online or real shop.

pls found me a soloution pls!!

To: [email protected]
    Subject: FW: [#CBA-463-13026]: M6Pro 3g Dead (2nd mail)
    Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:46:30 +0300

lets try again and again till you reply.
    that after sale support maybe is the worst i have ever had!

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 08:59:59 +0300

this is ridiculous!!
    i ll forward that mail at forums because you think that with not answering me you are ok.

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 17:05:29 +0300

Do you want to reply????

Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 08:55:36 +0300

Did you made the refund of the shipping 27,50euro?
    Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:55:49 +0300

Did you made the refund of the shipping 27,50euro?
    i ll go to bank tommorrow because i need them.

ty

Subject: RE: [#CBA-463-13026]: M6Pro 3g Dead (2nd mail)
    Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 01:30:15 +0300

Good Evening,

I took also photos to understand me better and help you for the next step.
    already i waited that tablet after my order 1 month, now i ll wait 25-30 days to take it back and then i ll wait another 25-30 days to take it back.
    found soloution make the process faster!!!
    2 days before the tablet dead i had a request to sell it... so it is important for me to take it back at least at the end of this months!!
    make your best to happy me with that move because i am already dissapointing (remember the request of the earbuds of the photo that was totaly different from what i received with the tablet).

1)
    here is the proof that i ve send it back to you with tracking number 01/04/2014.

2)
    tracking site of our local post office that you can track the tablet.

3)
    inside the 2 papers you wanted for my warranty and also for my support.

4)
    also i provide you the receipt of the payment at Elta Post Office that i would like to be refunded to my paypal account tommorrow because i need this money for pay some bills.
    As you can see the amount is about 27.50 euro = 40 usd,
    my paypal account you already have it but i can write to you again for not searching "[email protected]"

5)
    i ll provide you our paypal transaction:
    Shopping Cart Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7YH83458VN943192Y)

i want information for the refund when you done it. pls tommorrow finish with that

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:05:10 +0000
    Subject: [#CBA-463-13026]: M6Pro 3g Dead (2nd mail)

Dear Giannis Polakis ,

Thank you for your mail .

please NOT using UPS ,USPS,DHL TNT or Fedex sent this iterms back
    please using EMS or air express or your local postal service

here is the details of sending back:
    address here:
    Name: YangFan
    Addresss:
    Room 707-708, TianHui Building, Dong Huan yi Rd., Long Hua, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
    Zip Code: 518109
    Cell phone: 0086-13826591706
    Please send the player with all the accessories
    and a piece of notice with order number(like 38) and product problems
    Plz note
    Order Number:
    Product Name:
    Item Number:
    Why:
    Accessories:
    Shipping Back to whom and to where:
    Contact Telephone Number:

Have a nice day !

Best regards
    Lily
    Pipo Support Center

This has beena common problem of a bunch of tablet.
    The voltage regulators of your tablet are dead...

I'm worried about the complete absence of customer care from pipo...
    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
      This has beena common problem of a bunch of tablet.
      The voltage regulators of your tablet are dead...

I'm worried about the complete absence of customer care from pipo...
      first of all ty for your time to reply me

the only thing i want now after that to take my money back i realy dont want to have a device of 200€ at my hand and afraid if i ll deal again with same or other problem and have to contact.

ofc the case of take it back is pending!!!

i ve sent from other mail and they reply me!!! 100% have seen my messages just avoid to reply me!

Comment

Originally posted by j0hnar0s View Post
        first of all ty for your time to reply me

the only thing i want now after that to take my money back i realy dont want to have a device of 200€ at my hand and afraid if i ll deal again with same or other problem and have to contact.

ofc the case of take it back is pending!!!

i ve sent from other mail and they reply me!!! 100% have seen my messages just avoid to reply me!

In reality, the problem of voltage regulators was a problem of a bunch of tablet. Now it should be solved...
        I'm sorry for your problems!
        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
          In reality, the problem of voltage regulators was a problem of a bunch of tablet. Now it should be solved...
          I'm sorry for your problems!
          ty my friend, hope this case have a good end. i ll update this thread to know everyone about them.

Comment

Ive actually found Pipo`s customer support very very good.

They reply to emails, are helpfull.

I actually think I like the brand.

Chris

Comment

I sent my tablet for repair on January 6th and still not received it back. It took 3 weeks to get there and then a further 5 weeks of constant emailing to persuade them to collect from Shenzhen post office. Since then it took 8 weeks for them to repair and now they say they have returned but can't give me any tracking information 'because their system is down' (5 days now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
              Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
              Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
              Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
              CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
              Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
              RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbowen View Post

Chris
                I don't think pipo and pipo-store are one and the same. I may be wrong.

Using my ipad so apols for any stupid ios spelling 'corrections'

Donate to Finless

Comment

Chris
                  Chris sorry my friend but you are actualy dreaming or not understand the situation here.
                  we are talking for AFTER SALE SUPPORT... not before you buy something, any logic human ll understand that before you buy something you ll have the most possitive behaviour and support. did you send your dead tablet back ? no! and i wish you ll never need that (I am talking for pipo-store)

Originally posted by d33 View Post
                  I sent my tablet for repair on January 6th and still not received it back. It took 3 weeks to get there and then a further 5 weeks of constant emailing to persuade them to collect from Shenzhen post office. Since then it took 8 weeks for them to repair and now they say they have returned but can't give me any tracking information 'because their system is down' (5 days now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  dear friend, your story is very similar with mine!

i have sent mine for repair at 01/04/2014 31days now, the parcel was 25/04 at their post office with status "delivery fail". i had sent them many mails to contact and ask for the parcel but as u saw none replied. 6 days nowi found one person that might help for contact them. i sent them from other "fake" mail and was asking something about buying the m9 availability and guess what "chris" they replied me the next day!!
                  hope that i ll take full refund dont want new tablet from them because if ll have again problem the story ll be repeated so avoid and try to ask for refund you too if they still answer at your mails.

I don't think pipo and pipo-store are one and the same. I may be wrong.

yes you are right
                  pipo-mall / pipo-store totally different

Comment

Originally posted by j0hnar0s View Post

i have sent mine for repair at 01/04/2014 31days now, the parcel was 25/04 at their post office with status "delivery fail". i had sent them many mails to contact and ask for the parcel but as u saw none replied.t
                    Only 31 days, you are only at the beginning of the lies.

Donate to Finless

Comment

Only 31 days, you are only at the beginning of the lies.

oh man pls dont do that... :| i try to believe that i ll take my money back.... lol?...
                      they lies are better than they have blocked my mail or they delete any of mine...
                      hope that person help me otherwise 230euro to nothing

Comment

hmmmm...

I'm not sure but for Pipo mall or Pipo store none of those stores are Pipo CN (manufaturer) owned they are only direct suppliers of pipo tabs who gets their products directly from the manufacturer, ask Anna Ye from pipos facebook page, I remember she said they can put pressure on those 2 stores when needed for faster waranty / repairs, I think if you're still on warranty it must go to the store where you bought it first they'll wait for replacement parts and if needed it should go back to the manufacturers service center then back to the store then to the customer, it's a long process you bought an imported item online it's just normal I think but the store should have answered you immediately...
                        Ultra U8 owner

Freaktab fan and PiPO Tablets PH member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pipotabletsph/

Comment

Originally posted by jastaz23 View Post
                          I'm not sure but for Pipo mall or Pipo store none of those stores are Pipo CN (manufaturer) owned they are only direct suppliers of pipo tabs who gets their products directly from the manufacturer, ask Anna Ye from pipos facebook page, I remember she said they can put pressure on those 2 stores when needed for faster waranty / repairs, I think if you're still on warranty it must go to the store where you bought it first they'll wait for replacement parts and if needed it should go back to the manufacturers service center then back to the store then to the customer, it's a long process you bought an imported item online it's just normal I think but the store should have answered you immediately...
                          but neither pipo cn sells themselfs tablets.. so the responsibility of the "original" reseller is on these online shops... and basically if u think logically it is not admited for any company dont reply to their customer, or lie them , or try to confuse , or delay them. i dont know if the fix the tablet or ll go to manufacturer and dont care to be honest, the only thing it matters now to take my money back or a new tablet after all this delay , miss understanding or blindness of this support they have at pipo store!!! 2 things maybe happening the first is the rocks are more clever than her (means that this shop should have already close) or they lie and they believe that i ll leave it. they didnt knew even that the tablet was at their post office, i am waiting 3 days to collect it and i push them everyday with mails to do their job!!! incredible worst after sale support... wish to be the last!! i copy paste my case to many sites. they are not professionals...

Comment

Hi all

My oppinion again. I cannot comment on Pipo distributers such as pipo mall or any other company selling pipo products, but pipo the manufacturer are good at customer support.
                            Anna replies to email, it usually takes 3 days or so and she is help full.

I have made some unusual requests and they have obliged - something a larger company wouldnt do.

I am impressed with Pipo, and I will probably go for my next tablet with them.

One thing - build quality isnt great, I abuse my tablet but the glass scratches very easy. I take mine apart to upgrade and tinker, its falling appart a little bit. But over all i think they are good.

Just my experience

C

Comment

Hi all

My oppinion again. I cannot comment on Pipo distributers such as pipo mall or any other company selling pipo products, but pipo the manufacturer are good at customer support.
                              Anna replies to email, it usually takes 3 days or so and she is help full.

I have made some unusual requests and they have obliged - something a larger company wouldnt do.

I am impressed with Pipo, and I will probably go for my next tablet with them.

One thing - build quality isnt great, I abuse my tablet but the glass scratches very easy. I take mine apart to upgrade and tinker, its falling appart a little bit. But over all i think they are good.

Just my experience

C
                              anna is not charge of the pipo mall or pipo store she just helps people! no pipo store is the worst after sale experience i had till now!
                              dont buy from pipo-store noone
                              till today i try to push them to take the parcel from post office... do u understand the situation???? they dont go to take the tablet i sent them to fix it. what the hell they are waiting for??? oh sorry maybe they wait the parcel grow legs and go itself back to them. :X

Comment

Working...
                              X