This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo Instructions for Manual Flash Mode

In a perfect world, you are always flashing from a bootable system that is either recognized by your PC, or you can use the reboot app to reboot to flash.

Since we are all human, and either don't follow instructions, or your ROM cook made a mistake, and you are stuck in a boot loop...the only way to get back into flash mode to fix the error is to manually put your tablet in flash mode. By manually...I mean using external buttons on the tablet.

I've explained how to do this on the M8 Pro, and I've given these same instructions to other Pipo tablet owners. It appears that Pipo uses a different combination with a bunch of their tablets. Here is a chart outlining the Pipo tablet and the combination of keys to get into flash mode.

DS820 803D: press the M key for a few seconds, at the same time press “reset”, release M key until the tool finds out your tablet.

M8 M9(android4.1.1) : press the ESC key for a few seconds, at the same time press “reset”, release ESC until the tool finds out your tablet.

M1 M2 U2 S1: press the “ volume –“ key for a few seconds, at the same time press “reset”, release” Volume – “ until the tool finds out your tablet.

M3 M5 U1 U3 S2 S3: press the “ volume +“ key for a few seconds, at the same time press “reset”, release” Volume + “ until the tool finds out your tablet.

M6(android4.2.2):press the “ volume +“ key for a few seconds, at the same time press “power”, release” Volume + “ until the tool finds out your tablet.

M7pro U8 M8pro M9 M9pro(android4.2.2):press the “ESC“&“power” key for a few seconds,no need of pressing reset key.
    I haven't tried these, but it will get you close...you might have to sit and play with it in order to get it to work. It took me about an hour the other night to figure the M5 combination out on my own...I wish I had seen this the other day.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

if you know the combination for the P4, could you include this ?

Comment

Pipo has not updated their list of instructions for the P series tablets.

For the P1 and P9, the esc and power buttons are still the combination...as with the M series tablets listed above. I don't own a P4, so I can't tell you for sure.
      Randy
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Noting works for PIPO P1

Comment

That's the combination I use for both my P1 and P9 and it works every time.

Check your USB connection. Use USB 2.0 not 3.0. Use the cable that came with the tablet.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Donate here

Comment

Maybe because my problem its not works, I keep trying

Comment

what is the procedure for the Pipo P9 if stuck on boot?

Comment

It depends on what changes you might have made. Did you just flash the ROM, or did the problem happen all of a sudden. What were you doing right before the boot loop?

I'd love to help, but you need to give me some more information.

Usually, flashing back to the stock ROM will at least get you a working tablet back...then we can troubleshoot from there.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

Can someone give instructions about flashing my pipo x9?

Comment

Cannot activate menu in recovery mode where I see Android with exclamation point and "No Command"

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi TechnicGeek ,

once more ,

looks like no Recovery installed.You can flash only the  Recovery (if you have one) with AndroidTool 2.3.

hope it helps

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                      X