This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo Section Reorganized

We've done some housekeeping in an effort to simplify finding the latest versions of each of the Pipo ROM's.

Notice the new sub-forum called "Current Rom's".

This is where you go to find the latest versions of all of the Pipo tablet ROM's. The main Pipo forum is for discussion threads. Soon, we will place the older ROM threads into another sub-forum called Older ROM's.

I hope this helps newer members to find the most up to date custom firmware for their tablets.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Really, I hope this change doesn't confuse people...but it will take some getting used to.

Finless and I were discussing the fact that there were so many stickies associated with the most current Pipo ROM's that there wasn't room on the first page for general discussion to show up, and possibly get lost.

This process is still evolving, so any further suggestions would be appreciated.

As I've said before, this is a place to learn...so we never delete anything because the older threads contain valuable information we tend not to carry forward to new threads. This is an ongoing effort to make the Pipo section much more useful to you.

It all started with one Pipo ROM, and grew from that point to a ROM for just about every tablet Pipo has ever made. I agree it's gotten a little out of hand...and with your help, we can organize this section a lot more to suit your needs.
    Randy
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

I've finished the housekeeping for now.

Tell me what you think.

Sent from my M6pro using Tapatalk
      Randy
      Read my BIO Here
      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        I've finished the housekeeping for now.

Tell me what you think.

Sent from my M6pro using Tapatalk
        I like it. Much cleaner. The only issue will be discussions around generic fixes will get buried in the ROM threads still but I think there is little you can do about that.

Thanks for all the time you put into this Randy.
        Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
        Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
        Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
        Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
        CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
        Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
        RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Pipo Section Reorganized

No change really in where to post. I just think it will be easier to find things.

Randy
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Donate here

Comment

Thanks!

Another option, which keeps everything in the one subforum, is to have one sticky with links to all the current roms. That way every time a new rom is redlease, you don't need to change subforums for the old thread, you just change a link in the stickied thread (also, you don't need to have a huge list of stickies, allowing you to keep only the important threads stickied).

Thanks either way though, all your work is appreciated.

PiPo M6 Max 3G RileyROM 1.9
            Hyundai T7s SPCleanROM 4.04
            Asus Transformer Prime ChaOS 4.3.1
            Samsung SGSII SlimBean 4.3 Build 2.2

Comment

Well done!

Inviato dal mio M6pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Good idea and well done!
                I like the new sorting.

Comment

Thanks!!!

I think it is working quite well, now.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Working...
                  X