X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo stock ROM M8Pro-Kit Kat!

Great news for all
    New Pipo stock ROM Kit Kat for M8Pro

Pipo has taken this firmware off line. If anyone has it, please post a link. I'll root it.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

On chinese website Pipo reports some bugs and delay firmware download

we must wait

Comment

Originally posted by wolnemiasto View Post
        On chinese website Pipo reports some bugs and delay firmware download

we must wait
        Great news ! Hopfully the M6 will be next )

Comment

Great news since Pipo M8Pro is quite similar to M8HD!!!

Comment

Found this in the net:

It should be modded already by a Russian guy.
            One German user said it is running pretty good.
            Für das PIPO M8 pro gibt es eine neue Firmware auf Android 4.4 Basis::thumbsup: M8pro_software_NO 3G_chinese version_20131217_Android4.4--PiPO Tablet Das lässt ja auch für alle anderen Modelle hoffen!:love::drool:
            Last edited by uli-hh; 12-22-2013, 14:21.

Comment

How to solve your Touchscreen Sensitivity issues....

First of all.... I apologize for the digression.... (didn't mean to hijack the thread..... $orry) While other members had mentioned that their device touch was too sensitive , my touchscreen sensitivity doesn't meet what I had expected.. so I carefully opened mine... since I also had a dust inside it.. and I found out that the inner LCD was also slightly not leveled on one side...(the LCD was secure with 3 screw/nuts on the motherboard side and with another 3 on the other side... u'll 've to be extremely careful with the wires) I cleaned the outer and inner LCD (including the sides) and then carefully reassembled it and leveled it .....and to my amazement, touch response suddenly becomes very sensitive and smooth.... if you have touch response issue check whether the inner LCD was totally leveled or not...

Comment

Why didn't u open a new thread in the pipo section?

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
                  Found this in the net:

It should be modded already by a Russian guy.
                  One German user said it is running pretty good.
                  http://www.android-hilfe.de/pipo-tab...ml#post6920975
                  Thanks Friend.
                  As an Indian user I've downloaded a Custom ROM(Android-KITKAT) onto my Pipo Max -M8 Pro Tablet.
                  It's really awesome to run. Functioning is smooth like butter.
                  It is not the ROM as stated above.

No issues till yet.
                  Sound has improved a lot,so as battery.
                  It's pre-rooted and MOST OF ALL BASED ON CWM SO ALL PREVIOUS FILES I HAD KEPT INTACT by a choice of wiping only the Dalvik cache after upgradation of the firmware. You also have an option to wipe out the entire files,internal memory as an option according to your CHOICE, after the successful upgradation of Firmware occurs.

Actually I downloaded and upgraded through the : PipoM8_4.4.0_1.24_su_box_scripts_11.12.2013 custom ROM ,which has been worked upon(modded) by Sergio Poverony,as it seems.Downloaded from some forum,don't remember now.

Sorry Friends,for misquoting the statements initially at first.Sorry again.
                  Last edited by taNewPupil; 12-31-2013, 15:48.

Comment

I moved this thread to the main Pipo forum.
                    Randy
                    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by taNewPupil View Post
                      ... custom ROM ,which has been worked upon(modded) by Sergio Poverony,as it seems.Downloaded from some forum,don't remember now...
                      The forum is 4pda, and you can download the rom here :

I haven't tried it yet, but this seems very serious (and good) based on returns I could read (google translated from russian)...

Be very careful though, especially since translation can be erroneous.

Here is the changelog :

28.12.2013 - 4.4.2 KitKat (gen1), Root, CWM recovery, Init.d, Busybox - СКАЧАТЬ
                      28.12.2013 - 4.4.2 KitKat (gen2), Root, CWM recovery, Init.d, Busybox - СКАЧАТЬ
                      28.12.2013 Патч скоростей процессора для gen1 от 28.12.2013: СКАЧАТЬ
                      28.12.2013 Патч скоростей процессора для gen2 от 28.12.2013: СКАЧАТЬ

22.12.2013 - 4.4.2 KitKat, SuperUser, CWM recovery, Init.d, Busybox - СКАЧАТЬ
                      (на лоадере второй серии 2.07(gen2) Пока без скриптов и прочих сладостей. Все работает. Сдается мне после нас сразу на PIPO будет рабочее обновление. Ну да ладно.
                      19.12.2013 Патч скоростей процессора для версии от 22.12.2013: Скачать
                      --.12.2013 Патч настроек: В процессе
                      19.12.2013 - 4.4.2 KitKat, SuperUser, CWM recovery - СКАЧАТЬ11.12.2013 - 4.4.0 KitKat, SuperUser, скрипты, меню перезагрузки, CWM recovery, отключение ядер - Скачать
                      (на лоадере первой серии 1.24(gen1)
                      09.12.2013 - (чистый порт) Android 4.4 KitKat Скачать
                      (Эта версия будет считаться эталонной, просто чистый порт, без root и прочего.)
                      09.12.2013 - CWM recovery - пофикшенный и рабочий - под новый загрузчик Скачать
                      09.12.2013 - ROOT права для Android 4.4 KitKat (только для наших девайсов RK30-RK31) Скачать Установка с ПК
                      09.12.2013 - ROOT права для Android 4.4 KitKat устанавливать через CWM recovery UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.80.zip ( 1.11 МБ )

После установки ROOT прав, не забываем обновить BusyBox (в папку system/bin/)

Comment

Working...
                      X