Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mgergolet View Post
    hi, after flashing my pipo m9 pro the touchscreen doesn’t respond. i tried with 3 ROMs diferents and is the same. I see the home screen, the launcher but any place i touch doesn’t works. any suggestions?
    note: before flashing i opened it to fix the ESC button. (i dont know if that could cause something)
    please i need a solution quickly.
    thanks
    mariano

http://subefotos.com/ver/?77c3db52a5...c3e581f2ao.jpg
    Hi, your post is a little unclear. Did you test tablet after opening to repair esc button? IE was touchscreen working and then only stopped after flashing? Opening carefully (I assume you followed one of the youtube guides) should not have affected the touchscreen unless you mishandled it but if you did not test it after then I would be suspicious - you may have damaged a connector or something. Otherwise try following one of the guides to go back to your last good ROM. Or reinstall latest but make sure you follow Riley Guide exactly. I have opened my Pipo a few times (to improve both Wifi and GPS and to repair a damaged microsd socket - which I broke by leaving the SD card in during one of the opening/closing times).

Comment

I download 3.0.1 on the first page, but during extraction of the ZIP-file I got for every file the message: The general purpose flags stored in the local header for this file are not the same as the general purpose flags stored in the central header.

Please can you fix it or is there another download place?
      SOLVED: Use WinRAR
      Last edited by Henk50; 05-15-2016, 23:08.

Comment

Hi,
        I have found a solution for Widevine DRM in RR34. Files (libbt-vendor.so, libwvdrm_L3.so, libwvm.so, libWVStreamControlAPI_L3.so ) and 2 directories are missing in "system/vendor/lib" in the RR301. just copy files extract from RR34 and enjoy.
        thanks to everybody for your job.

download here ->"http://uplea.com/dl/0E313CEB90AC8CA"
        Last edited by stofb; 10-17-2016, 18:10.

Comment

Hi,

I know this is an old post, but my tablet is an old one too and I'm trying to upgrade it using this ROM 3.0.1,

Problem is that when I click on the download link http://www.freak-tab.de/rrileypm/Pip...yROM_3.0.1.zip it returns an 403 error (forbidden)

Is there another location from where I could get this ROM ?

Thanks for your help,

Comment

I am sorry for you, but we did not have this File anymore and we did not know if there is a mirror of that Firmware.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by zr7 View Post
              Hi,

I know this is an old post, but my tablet is an old one too and I'm trying to upgrade it using this ROM 3.0.1,

Problem is that when I click on the download link http://www.freak-tab.de/rrileypm/Pip...yROM_3.0.1.zip it returns an 403 error (forbidden)

Is there another location from where I could get this ROM ?

Thanks for your help,
              I have a copy of the file. It is 358MB.

Comment

Cool ! can you share it on google drive or somewhere else ?

Comment

https://hdog.co.uk/nextcloud/index.p...xCpigtNd9QTKnx
                  The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online
                  Last edited by hairydog; 06-07-2018, 23:56. Reason: The forum software refused my link and changed it to one that won't work. The BBC does not have the file!

Comment

OK. Download completed....

Thanks a lot !

Comment

Hi ,

can remember that my latest Rom was "FreaktabRom 1.3" or similar ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

hairydog Appreciate the upload will try it on my newley aquired **** special.

Comment

Thank you for the upload. Cheers

Comment

Ciao
                            why can't i download Pipo m9 riley rom 3.0 ?

Comment

We did not have it anymore.
                              It is rater old.
                              Here is an mirror:

Ray

Comment

i need the file but its deleted :/. someone can copy on google drive ?

Comment

Working...
                                X