Pipo M8 Pro 4.2.2 RileyROM 1.9 Multi-Window [Feedback]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still trying to make that happen on mine. It's working perfectly for me.

Randy
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      There isn't a RileyROM v2.0 yet.the 2.0 we are referring to is SDK 2.0, which is the developer kit Pipo is now using to create the firmware.

The next release of a RileyROM WILL be 2.0...but it will have to wait on a new firmware update from Pipo.
      Actually, I WAS referring to that future RR2.0 for the M8 Pro you mention, Mr. Riley.
      Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

Of coarse...but it will be whenever a new firmware release comes out. It seems Pipo isn't done tweaking yet.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

OK, the upload is complete.
          Randy

Just a suggestion. When you revise a previously uploaded ROM (v1.9), could you add another revision qualifier (v1.9.1, v1.9.2, v1.9.5, etc.). This will allow those of us who archive our downloads to keep them straight and let us know we are actually downloading a revised ROM.

Thanks

Comment

Gotcha!!!
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

multiple windows

Hi could someone give me the hand down on using the multiple windos as I am not sure on how to work them thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by nick789uk View Post
                Hi could someone give me the hand down on using the multiple windos as I am not sure on how to work them thanks.
                Take a look here.

Android multi window by Rockchiphttp://tabletrepublic.com/forum/latest-tablet-news/video-showing-android-5-0-chinese-tablet-4630.html

Comment

That's worth watching over and over to learn the motions you have to do.

Very cool. I really haven't had time to discover all of that on my own....toooooo busy cooking ROMs.....hahahaa!!!!!
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Pipo M8 Pro

Thank you for RileyRom 1.9 !!!! I have Pipo M8 Pro
                    I used and everything was fine ,,,,,Now after doing benchmark with "antutu benchmark" or "antutu cpu master" I find out that my Rockchip change to RK3060
                    Model GT-I9300
                    CPU 4 cores; armv7 processor rev 0 v7l snapdragon

How to
                    restore factory settings !!!

CPU: Rockchip 3188 Cortex A9 Do you Have Original Firmware

Thank You for Your Time !!!!

Comment

Your tablet isn't broken. I edited the build.prop to allow for better Google Play Store compatibility.

I made it think it was a Samsung device.

I promise...the next version will say M8 Pro again.

Randy
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Pipo M8 Pro

Your tablet isn't broken. I edited the build.prop to allow for better Google Play Store compatibility.

Randy
                        Thank You a Lot !!!! So that any change to factory restore RK3188

Comment

Re: Pipo M8 Pro 4.2.2 RileyROM 1.9 Multi-Window [Feedback]

Yes...I will change it back on the next ROM. Tablet is still a 3188....hahaha!!!!!

Sent from my N101-Freaktab
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

Switching between apps

Hi Randy,

I installed RileyROM 1.9 yesterday on my M8Pro and i like it. But.. I can't swith between apps, if you have more apps open and choose a different app it goes back to the app I already had open.

This little "bug" does not show when Multi-Window is enabled, then the switching between apps goes just fine.

Any idea's?

Comment

Randy
                              I noticed that Google Play at one time thought my tablet was a Samsung.

Is the build.prop file editable only when your making the ROM or can it be adjusted with Root Explorer on the tablet at /system/build.prop?

Comment

Re: Pipo M8 Pro 4.2.2 RileyROM 1.9 Multi-Window [Feedback]

Yeah...that was something new I tried. It doesn't affect the functionality of the device...however it it is REALLY important for you, you can change it in build.prop. Copy the build.prop...edit it...put it back and make sure it has the same permissions as before. When you reboot, you will have Pipo back.

If it were me, though...I would just wait for the next ROM.
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X