No announcement yet.

Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 2.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In order to use the Flash Tool, it must see the tablet in Mass Storage Mode, not ADB...therefore you must turn USB debugging off. It's that way for all Rockchip devices.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Flash tool

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      In order to use the Flash Tool, it must see the tablet in Mass Storage Mode, not ADB...therefore you must turn USB debugging off. It's that way for all Rockchip devices.

I am using a windows 8 netbook. Windows automatically install the driver and I can see the M7pro and access to its files. But when I run the flash tool, It said "No Found RKAndroid rock usb".

Comment

Have you read the First Time User's Guide? It explains the procedure for installing drivers. You can't let Windows do it automatically.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          Have you read the First Time User's Guide? It explains the procedure for installing drivers. You can't let Windows do it automatically.

I did later installed the driver using the DriverInstall.exe from the Rockchip_Driver_Installer folder. Installation went fine but still not working. May be windows is not using the rockchip driver. I went to device manager to update the driver but don't know which one to update because there was no ! on any of the drivers.

Comment

Error

Comment

Hi everybody,

I still have a bricked M7Pro, which I want to get up and running again.
              That's why I'm looking for the last two Riley Roms for Jellybean (Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 2.4) and KitKat (Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 3.4 KitKat 4.4.2). Would someone be so kind and make this available to me.

Thanks in advance.
              monane

Comment

Working...
              X