No announcement yet.

Pipo M5 RileyROM 1.2 with Beyond XBMC Launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I've been searching everywhere for that ROM. I can't believe it just disappeared. I'll keep trying.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

I've a copy of this Rom, i can send it to you, tell me how i can proceed.

Comment

I understand sir rriley,i just want to say thank you sir for doing this favor to me. By the way sir jeanloup asking you sir rriley if how can he give it to you cos he has the backup.can he upload it in mega or other or reupload here sir?

Comment

Yes, if you have a link....please post it here for others to benefit.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

The link to the Pipo_M5_RileyROM_1.2_BeyondXBMC, The link is truncate when i publish the message, have you a method to add a link.

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
              Yes, if you have a link....please post it here for others to benefit.
              Thank you very much sir

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
                The link to the Pipo_M5_RileyROM_1.2_BeyondXBMC, The link is truncate when i publish the message, have you a method to add a link.
                sir thank you for providing the link.i really want to try.

Comment

Its kind a broken link sir jeanloup, can you send the link to my gmail sir.if it is posible here is my gmail acct. [email protected] thanks a lot.

Comment

Sir Jeanloup i already downloaded the file,but the problem is there is no trace of sir rriley's handy works over the file coz the rar file contained a single .img file which is meant for Rk3188 sir. I think you accidentally upload the wrong file sir.
                    Last edited by ethan007; 01-29-2016, 16:50.

Comment

Sir jeanloup please try to check it if im correct and please reupload it sir if you have time. Thank you sir.

Comment

Done flashing pipo m5 riley rom beyond xbmc1.2...as i expected with this rom its smooth on my device.i just wanna say thank you guys for helping me to make this things possible, especially to Sir Rriley and Sir Jeanloup, thanks a lot and god bless for both of you.

Comment

!!!!!
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

Working...
                          X