Pipo M9 MAX KitKat 4.4 stable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo M9 MAX KitKat 4.4 stable

Look like the M9 MAX got KitKat at last. Anyone try it?

This is for M9 MAX Wifi and 3G --- not Pro -----   Download everything in one Zip folder One Zip Folder If you want Overclocked kernel change name or link corre

Originally posted by Bunny View Post

http://vitha.forumotion.com/t177-pip...-kat-44-stable
    Yes some of us tried it and it is not as fast for all of us... apparently the outcome depends on the hardware version ur devise is... But trying it wont harm...

We just need more enthusiasts that would be willing to work on it and improve it..

Comment

http://vitha.forumotion.com/t177-pip...-kat-44-stable
      I would like to try it, but I don't see where are the download links. If someone help me I can give some feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by jninanyac View Post
        I would like to try it, but I don't see where are the download links. If someone help me I can give some feedback.
        You must be a registered user (free) for see the link. I think this forum is same as the most of them.
        Anyway I would like to try, but my pipo is not able to connect with my PC on refresh mode, so I think I must be live with the stock rom.

Comment

You must be a registered user (free) for see the link. I think this forum is same as the most of them.
          Anyway I would like to try, but my pipo is not able to connect with my PC on refresh mode, so I think I must be live with the stock rom.
          What do you mean your not able to connect it in refresh mode? What do you mean by refresh mode?

Having the chance to switch to a custom ROM and staying with stock is a waste of a tablet

Comment

Originally posted by babyboy3265 View Post
            What do you mean your not able to connect it in refresh mode? What do you mean by refresh mode?

Having the chance to switch to a custom ROM and staying with stock is a waste of a tablet
            Its mean I can connect on mass storage or ADB mode perfect, I can copy files, I can rooting etc, but the flashing programs do not recognize my tablet. Yes, I using the original long head cable, and yes I installed the correct drivers. I have no idea why it is not working. I did connection in the past, but some months ago I buy new motherboard and reinstall win, perhaps that is a problem.

I have a root-ed and cleaned stock rom, its working perfect. It would be nice to refresh but not the world biggest problem.

Comment

Its mean I can connect on mass storage or ADB mode perfect, I can copy files, I can rooting etc, but the flashing programs do not recognize my tablet. Yes, I using the original long head cable, and yes I installed the correct drivers. I have no idea why it is not working. I did connection in the past, but some months ago I buy new motherboard and reinstall win, perhaps that is a problem.

I have a root-ed and cleaned stock rom, its working perfect. It would be nice to refresh but not the world biggest problem.
              When you try to connect do you turn USB DEBUGGING on?

If yes try another PC... Sometimes PC's are the problem when a connection doesn't work properly..

Good luck and write your solution here if you find one We are the android community, we need to spread the knowledge for those who may one day need it, the way we all did once

Comment

Originally posted by babyboy3265 View Post
                When you try to connect do you turn USB DEBUGGING on?

If yes try another PC... Sometimes PC's are the problem when a connection doesn't work properly..

Good luck and write your solution here if you find one We are the android community, we need to spread the knowledge for those who may one day need it, the way we all did once

I follow the rileyrom introduction, then I try every possible version debugging on/off, etc-etc. I spend a whole day for testing different version of programs, drivers and possibilities then I just give up. Maybe some one more clever then me saw the same problem and found solution.
                Anyway thank for you to try help, but this is offtopic here, and I try to found solution in this forum without success a few months ago:

Comment

I follow the rileyrom introduction, then I try every possible version debugging on/off, etc-etc. I spend a whole day for testing different version of programs, drivers and possibilities then I just give up. Maybe some one more clever then me saw the same problem and found solution.
                  Anyway thank for you to try help, but this is offtopic here, and I try to found solution in this forum without success a few months ago:
                  http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...em-with-update
                  maybe the problem is your mobo has usb 3.0 ports: Try it on a computer with usb 2.0 and see if it works

Comment

Originally posted by santini View Post
                    maybe the problem is your mobo has usb 3.0 ports: Try it on a computer with usb 2.0 and see if it works
                    Thanks for the idea! Anyway, please check the forum that I linked. It is written, I used the USB 2.0 port on mobo. There is again to my post: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post113034

Comment

Hello guys, my english isn't good, but I'll try to put my doubts.

In the step 10 (install Oma RK31 KK v2.1 Format NAND.zip from ext_sdcard), my tablet can't mount the ext_sdcard.

What is the problem and what can I do?

I have Riley Rom 2.4

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nfccristo View Post
                        Hello guys, my english isn't good, but I'll try to put my doubts.

In the step 10 (install Oma RK31 KK v2.1 Format NAND.zip from ext_sdcard), my tablet can't mount the ext_sdcard.

What is the problem and what can I do?

I have Riley Rom 2.4

Thanks
                        Is your SD Card NTFS or FAT32? I could not mount my sd card at first , it was NTFS, formated to FAT32 and it worked.

Comment

First, please don't mix discussion about other ROM's in a different ROM thread. It's a little confusing when trying to offer suggestions. That question should be in the RileyROM 2.4 thread.

Second, I've found that KitKat doesn't play well with NTFS...and neither does TWRP. While NTFS provides better protection against corruption, FAT32 is required for these KitKat ROM's.
                          Randy
                          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                          Donate here

Comment

Cool

I installed it yesterday without problem, but I didn't have enough time for testing.
                            But first impression is good. I didn't catch any problem, everything is smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                              First, please don't mix discussion about other ROM's in a different ROM thread. It's a little confusing when trying to offer suggestions. That question should be in the RileyROM 2.4 thread.

Second, I've found that KitKat doesn't play well with NTFS...and neither does TWRP. While NTFS provides better protection against corruption, FAT32 is required for these KitKat ROM's.
                              There's been a mistake. I was talking about the ROM kitkat, I could not mount the sd card (Storage tablet) in Part 10 of the ROM KITKAT tuturial.
                              And I wanted to say that before flashing KITKAT the tablet was in RilleyRom 2.4.

Anyway, since I solved the problem through an SD memory card.

Thanks for the replies and sorry for the mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X