X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
    Well, the link is there, but it's dead!

Comment

Flashing the alternative misc.img only recovers from being stuck in recovery, and not booting to the system. If you are experiencing a kernel problem, it won't help to flash this misc.img.

Petrus has actually updated his reboot app, which I have tested and it works fine on the M6 Pro. I will begin adding it to my future ROM's.

In the meantime, here is the link to the new reboot app that you should install on your M6 Pro. No more getting stuck in a recovery loop when you reboot to recovery:

link
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Originally posted by 9michael9 View Post
        Well, the link is there, but it's dead!
        Yeah. The file is not downloaded.

Sent from my ZP990 using Tapatalk

Comment

kernel v2

You are correct I lasting longer than my IPAD 2

Regards,

Brian

Originally posted by gooner1511 View Post
          Thanks will give it a go.
          lower voltage=less battery drain is that right?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Shortcut issues

Hi Randy,
            This is excellent work I have been testing it for the last few hours but I have come upon an issue. Upon rebooting the tablet I randomly lose shortcuts off my home screen. These could be also shortcuts within folders. Have you come across this before?
            Thanks

Comment

Do you have an external SD plugged in? Try adding one, if not. If you have one, try removing it. If that solves the problem, run a chkdsk from Windows and check for corruption.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

Thanks for the reply, it turned out that my titanium backup had installed some apps to the SD card by accident. They weren't on SD when I did the backup before flashing this morning. But Its all sorted now. Thanks again. I will pop a donation once I get my first pay cheque. Finally got a job after being made redundant 4 years ago.

Comment

removing root

Does the ROM gain root at each boot? I've ran the remove option from within supersu and rebooted. However when I try and run sky go tablet, it says it can't run on rooted devices.

Comment

Got 1.8 rom with VERY_LOW_2 kernel. Untutu score 20800, runs perfectly! Thank you, guys!
                    Only problem is freezing music on native music player.

Peace from Kiev!

Comment

FS on External SD?

What FS (RW,RO) does this ROM support on external SD card?

Comment

Originally posted by anavrin View Post
                        Got 1.8 rom with VERY_LOW_2 kernel. Untutu score 20800, runs perfectly! Thank you, guys!
                        Only problem is freezing music on native music player.

Peace from Kiev!
                        You shouldn't have that problem with music player, try one of the other kernel options

Sent from my m6pro running Riley ROM 1.8 KK

Comment

Originally posted by Billcnz View Post
                          You shouldn't have that problem with music player, try one of the other kernel options

I dont think that problem with kernel. Custom music players (Poweramp, Jet) runs with any problems. Checking on hard .flac tracks.
                          Besides there are no any problems with ROM, works smoothly.

Comment

If there is someone interested in some tweakings I've successufully installed Xposed+Gravitybox and it works.

Comment

Originally posted by anavrin View Post
                              I dont think that problem with kernel. Custom music players (Poweramp, Jet) runs with any problems. Checking on hard .flac tracks.
                              Besides there are no any problems with ROM, works smoothly.
                              OK, sorry I only tried with mp3

Comment

Originally posted by VanJ View Post
                                What FS (RW,RO) does this ROM support on external SD card?
                                The native default is FAT32. It works just fine. Mine is NTFS, but there are limitations we are finding in compatibility...like with TWRP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X