No announcement yet.

Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try the apk from this thread or play store.

It does NOT modify system files. If something unplanned happens, just reboot your device and it will restore your stock navigation bar. Note: If you don't have root but you have KitKat or Android L you should try: GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode...

works fine for me

Comment

I just tested that one on my P9 and it works very well.

Sent from my P9
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

hey.

I need some advice, I format all data / system with CWM, now I can't install it again.

How can I create a flashabble 1.8.2 zip file:

just put system,karnel, and boot in a archive zip file and try to flash it with CWM ?

plz help

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          Have you tried this new ROM the Freaktab Team compiled from Pipo Sources?

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Project-M6-Pro
          Have you tried this new ROM?

Here is a CWM template you can use to build your own. Just follow the instructions in the txt file.

Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            Have you tried this new ROM?

Here is a CWM template you can use to build your own. Just follow the instructions in the txt file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byx...ew?usp=sharing
            As I understand I have to take those system.img, boot, kernel files and put tham in archive zip file ?

What else ?

I tried it and installtion aborted in CWM.

Comment

It was worth a try. I guess this template won't work for some reason. Maybe it's not compatible with your version of CWM.

Are you not able to flash the ROM from your PC?
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

I'll try it.

my computer (WIN 8 64bit) recognized the RK3306 firmware but I could not install the drivers correctly.

mabye because I have no any rom on tablet after format

Comment

Is there any known way to flash rom from TWRP 2.7.0.0? I messed things up hard

CWM template above gives me error when trying to flash:
                  assert failed: getprop ("ro.product.device") == "rk3066" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "rk30sdk"
                  E: Error executing updater binary in zip
                  Error flashing zip

My PC does recognize tab in flash mode, but neither rom_flash_tool nor rkbatchtool can detect it :/
                  System is Windows7x64, drivers installed are rockchip 3.5 date 12.3.2013.

edit: OK so I found

and managed to flash system, boot and kernel with this template in TWRP.
                  Tablet now boots to Android, but flash tools still can't see it, and tips? I plan to flash stock pipo ROM cause I have to to send the tab to service (screen glitches, stil present with new rom) and it is still under warranty.

edit2: by using this modification to Rockchip Batch Tool

the RBT 1.7 now detects tablet and manages to do the "switch". However Finless Rom Flash Tool still says "No Found RKAndroid rock usb"

Edit3: This usb 1.1 trick

helped me so I can now flash RileyRom too
                  Last edited by filip21; 01-20-2015, 13:02.

Comment

Hi i have a pipo m6 pro wifi i have use your 1,7 kitkat rom for almost 1 year whit out any problem, until yesterday when my tablet stuck on CWM-based recovery, i try to flash new rom whit flashtool but the program dont find the tad i follow instruction about drivers so i decied to flash with zip on external card the problem is when i go to wipe data/factory reset the tablet stuck and i need to do reset, wipe cache partition done ok. So far ok when i go to install rom whith zip in external sd card shows me : "boot.img installed" , kernel.img installed and installing system.img this will take a few minutes* is stuck there for hours whats going rong what do rong please help no money yo duy new tablet, i try and the new rom but nothing always stuck on system.img this will take a few minutes i need to do reset from back to go again on cwm menu

Comment

You really need to solve the problem flashing from your PC.

Is it the same PC you flashed the tablet with previously? If so, the drivers should have been already loaded.

1. Windows 8.1 won't work...you need an earlier version of Windows.
                      2. Use a USB 2.0 port...not USB 3.0.
                      3. Use the USB cable that came with the tablet...it has a longer micro plug to fit better into the tablet.

Erase IDB and install the whole ROM. It's important to flash stock recovery when you flash so all of the partitions will be formatted correctly.

There is a newer version of the ROM that fixed several things Pipo left undone when they discontinued support. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Project-M6-Pro
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

[QUOTE=rrileypm;275592]You really need to solve the problem flashing from your PC.

Is it the same PC you flashed the tablet with previously? If so, the drivers should have been already loaded.

1. Windows 8.1 won't work...you need an earlier version of Windows.
                        2. Use a USB 2.0 port...not USB 3.0.
                        3. Use the USB cable that came with the tablet...it has a longer micro plug to fit better into the tablet.

Erase IDB and install the whole ROM. It's important to flash stock recovery when you flash so all of the partitions will be formatted correctly.

There is a newer version of the ROM that fixed several things Pipo left undone when they discontinued support. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Project-M6-Pro[/QUOTE

Ι install the drivers on another pc with vista but still nothing, flash tool not found the tab.
                        the tab is stuck on CWM recovery screen, does it matters??

it shows in cwm recovery E:can't mount/cache/recovery/log
                        E:can't open/cache/recovery/log
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/last_log
                        Last edited by lakiskir; 01-25-2015, 19:23.

Comment

I try also to wipe data factory reset but again it stucks on
                          wiping bata....
                          Formating/ data...
                          Formating/cache....

it doesnt do anything until i reset it from the back and again goes me in cwm recovery menu

Comment

Originally posted by lakiskir View Post
                            I try also to wipe data factory reset but again it stucks on
                            wiping bata....
                            Formating/ data...
                            Formating/cache....

it doesnt do anything until i reset it from the back and again goes me in cwm recovery menu

Please help i stuck on cwm menu i dont know what to do i try 3 pcs but the computer finds the tab but not the flashtool i install the drives please help is any change to to restore some how with cwm, i dont know what to do....

Comment

Can anyones upload a give to me a backup so i can restore my tab via cwm restore option i want one backup with fixt MB5 miss problem

Pipo m6 pro wifi rileys rom kitkat

Please help thanks!

Comment

I Finally did it my pipo comes to life!!! All i have to do it was to put the tab in mask mobe simply by pressing volume up and power buttons, the flashtool regoncize the device and i succeed flash new rom!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X