No announcement yet.

Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I've heard those symptoms...it has usually been a hardware problem.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Hallo Randy,
      Thanks for your continued efforts. I have just flashed this rom on my PIPO M6PRO (32GB) and it seems stable but has no gps.Also not in the settings.
      Previously, I had your 1.2 version and also gps.
      Can you tell me please, what could be the problem?
      Best Regards
      macgryte

Comment

Pipo had a quality control issue with their wifi antenna solder connection. That's one place to start looking. There's a thread covering that issue:

It specifically talks about the M9 Pro, but the same problems were reported by M6 Pro users.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Ih my Pipo Wifi turn on always, don't connect. Un jelly bean work great. Any solution?
          Excuseme, use translate

Comment

hdmi

Comment

Hello all, please can anybody help me how to flash new rom to my Pipo M6 pro when I am not able to connect my tablet to PC-PC doesnt recognize the table now. I can use only sd card. Is there some way how to do it? Unfortunately my tablet is not working. It can show me only some recovery system v 4.2.01 where is:reboot system now, apply updates from external storage, update rkimage from external storage.. what kind of files I need to copy to my sd card? I tried to copy the files from RileyRom folder, then original IMG file from Pipo web side but nothing is working. Can anybody help me with it. The root should be done there because there was some not original android. Thank you very much for help.
              Last edited by Lubos; 12-21-2015, 11:56.

Comment

What version of Windows are you running. The drivers needed to flash Rockchip devices quit working with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. You might need to use a PC that has an older version of Windows.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

Windows 8 is not supported too
                  if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Hello. After installing this rom, on every boot tablet needs rebuidling the dalvik/art database (upgrading all apps). I have art enabled. What to do to fix it?

Comment

disabling ART you will fix it.
                      if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

any one know fix for systemui problem with RTL language

Comment

Hi there.
                          Does any one have the last rom for me to download?

Would be great.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by andy1976 View Post
                            Hi there.
                            Does any one have the last rom for me to download?

Would be great.

Thanks
                            On a first page, I beleive it's last one (1.8.2).

Comment

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the links are not working.

Comment

Where can I get the latest ROM for M6Pro, non of the download links here seem to work. Is there a later ROM which is preferrable to use now?

Comment

Working...
                                X