Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.9 Jellybean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.9 Jellybean

This ROM is based on an official Pipo firmware update dated 3/18/2014. There is no change log for the firmware, but the title of the file had "GPS Update" in it...so I'm assuming that's what changed.

This is based on a Jellybean 4.2.2 firmware, so anyone wishing to flash this ROM from a previous KitKat installation, you MUST follow the steps in this thread: LINK

This ROM is:

Rooted with SuperSU
    Debloated
    Init.d support added
    Busybox commands added
    English as default language
    Google Play Store fixes to be more compatible with apps
    Spoofing as a Samsung Device (the only build.prop is in the system.img if you want to change it)
    Auto Install feature on first boot. See this thread for details: Link
    VPN support
    2, 4, 6, 8, 12gb user app space choices (default 4gb)
    Latest Reboot app by Petrus
    Boot Animation by Me
    TWRP Recovery by Abdul_Pt Link
    Updated First Time User's Guide
    RkBatchTool included as an alternate way to "switch" to flash mode
    New RK Driver Installer app

Download

Enjoy!!!!!!

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com
    Donate!!! Your donations keep me updated with the latest tablets to test on.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

This ROM dosnt support rotation of desktop and menu.

Comment

YES IT IS HAPPENING WITH ME ALSO IT IS NOT ROTATING

Comment

Do you get rotation with apps?
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

How do I update without losing apps

Good morning.
          How do I update without losing apps and settings in pipo m6 pro.
          sorry i am new user...

thanks.

p.s. i have ver. Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 Jellybean

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          This ROM is based on an official Pipo firmware update dated 3/18/2014. There is no change log for the firmware, but the title of the file had "GPS Update" in it...so I'm assuming that's what changed.

This is based on a Jellybean 4.2.2 firmware, so anyone wishing to flash this ROM from a previous KitKat installation, you MUST follow the steps in this thread: LINK

This ROM is:

Rooted with SuperSU
          Debloated
          Init.d support added
          Busybox commands added
          English as default language
          Google Play Store fixes to be more compatible with apps
          Spoofing as a Samsung Device (the only build.prop is in the system.img if you want to change it)
          Auto Install feature on first boot. See this thread for details: Link
          VPN support
          2, 4, 6, 8, 12gb user app space choices (default 4gb)
          Latest Reboot app by Petrus
          Boot Animation by Me
          TWRP Recovery by Abdul_Pt Link
          Updated First Time User's Guide
          RkBatchTool included as an alternate way to "switch" to flash mode
          New RK Driver Installer app

Download

Enjoy!!!!!!

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com
          Donate!!! Your donations keep me updated with the latest tablets to test on.

Comment

please advice_ tablet wake up by himself

Dears,

It started after official last JB version on which 1.9 version is based on. Now I have downgraded to the version with last normal screen.
            After full charge tablet is switched of, but wake up by himself and I find him partly discharged.
            If I charge him during switched off version always find him switched on , independently.
            What can I do to have tablet on permanent switched off if I do not need him for some days?

looks like resolved .
            Last edited by valerima; 04-10-2014, 19:58. Reason: resolved

Comment

Do you get rotation with apps?
              yes

Comment

option to have normal display

Found on some forum
                It is possible to have both options again_ please find file- "system/build.prop"
                line there: "ro.rk.resolution_enable=false"
                you should change by edit
                "false" to "true"---> and reboot.
                it was written both modes Normal and HD should appear.
                I was not able to save the change though...
                Last edited by valerima; 04-13-2014, 00:43. Reason: correction

Comment

Let me play with that and see if I can just implement it in a new ROM.

I'm working on a new one for the M9 Pro, today.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Let me play with that and see if I can just implement it in a new ROM.

I'm working on a new one for the M9 Pro, today.
                    Randy, if it possible, could you please add this to the Kitkat ROM for M6 Pro also? That would be gr8

Comment

I made that change to the new M9 Pro ROM I made today...and I can't see that it changed anything. I'm not sure it will work. Let me play with it on my M6 Pro and see if I can get it working. It will be tomorrow, though. I'm trying to finish up some other ROM's, tonight.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

normal mode display

I made that change to the new M9 Pro ROM I made today...and I can't see that it changed anything. I'm not sure it will work. Let me play with it on my M6 Pro and see if I can get it working. It will be tomorrow, though. I'm trying to finish up some other ROM's, tonight.
                        To be more precise on on this forum
                        I found that several people tried rather successfully change option in above described way - using last stock FW for Popo max m6 pro.
                        The only glitch was that icon on newly modified Normal screen became smaller. But assume it is possible.

Comment

normal mode display

Originally posted by valerima View Post
                          To be more precise on on this forum
                          I found that several people tried rather successfully change option in above described way - using last stock FW for Popo max m6 pro.
                          The only glitch was that icon on newly modified Normal screen became smaller. But assume it is possible.
                          Link to the information original

Unfortunately I cannot write in Russian to ask them, but they wrote it is possible.

Comment

Greenify

The latest gadget and technology news, reviews, buyer’s guides and features. Covering smartphones, laptops, audio, gaming, fitness and more

Greenify is the best root app for Android. It prevents apps from running in the background and can prolong your battery life, stop apps using your data allowance and free up memory for other tasks

Anyone tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by valerima View Post
                              http://www.littlegreenrobot.co.uk/tu...he-background/
                              Greenify is the best root app for Android. It prevents apps from running in the background and can prolong your battery life, stop apps using your data allowance and free up memory for other tasks

Anyone tried it?
                              I'm currently using it on my m6pro 1.8 rileyrom. It will not do any miracle...it works as expected, nothing more!
                              if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                              https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Working...
                              X