Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash tutorial

Hi Guys,

Is there anywhere a step-by-step tutorial (possibly with pictures) how to flash this rom on Pipo M9?
    Often mentioned how important is to flash the rom properly but there is no link in the first message of this topic.

Thank you

Comment

This ROM is not compatible with the Pipo M9. The screen resolutions are different and it has different touch/display drivers.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Thanks for fast reply. Yes, you are right. I wrote in the wrong thread. Sorry about it. But if you can help me with a link where I can find a proper tutorial that would be very handy.

Thanks

Comment

All of my ROM's come with a First Time User's Guide pdf file in the root of the ROM kit.
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Mine is: M8PRON13050571

And KK is running perfect.

Also a no 3G 16GB.

Comment

Originally posted by tescojim View Post
              Thanks for fast reply. Yes, you are right. I wrote in the wrong thread. Sorry about it. But if you can help me with a link where I can find a proper tutorial that would be very handy.

Thanks
              As indicated ...RilyRoms come with probably the best tutorial for install that you can find.
              If you read and follow, it should be a piece of cake.

Mine worked perfectly ..AFTER I decided to actually read it all! Why do we guys tend to skip things? 😉

I wish you well.
              Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

Anyone had sleep issue?

I posted that I was having trouble of tab not waking from Deep Sleep ...requiring reset.
                It looks to be corrected now. I disabled 'Daydream' in settings, and it has been days ...no issue.

Anyone else seen this issue?

Just curious ...

Thanks ...

Comment

Originally posted by BamaPanda View Post
                  I posted that I was having trouble of tab not waking from Deep Sleep ...requiring reset.
                  It looks to be corrected now. I disabled 'Daydream' in settings, and it has been days ...no issue.

Anyone else seen this issue?

Just curious ...

Thanks ...
                  same thing here, and still no answer from nobody. but, i have opposite situation. after i turned daydream ON, tablet didin't "die" for a days now. i even do not have clue why is there only two options for that daydream - why and when that can be usable. no idea. at least that that can be used as screensaver.

Comment

Originally posted by vikidroid View Post
                    same thing here, and still no answer from nobody. but, i have opposite situation. after i turned daydream ON, tablet didin't "die" for a days now. i even do not have clue why is there only two options for that daydream - why and when that can be usable. no idea. at least that that can be used as screensaver.
                    Not sure if this is relevant, but I have noted that ..sometimes it is not as quick to wake.

I just got up and pushed the power button once. There was at least a 3 second pause before it came on. That was after sleeping all night.

During the day when I use the tab often, there is not this pause ...it is instant.

Before when I did not get instant on, I would push again right away and hold it (thinking I would have to start it fresh) and it would never turn on.

Maybe it takes a a bit if time after a long sleep, and a simple push with patience is what is needed.

Just some thoughts. Hope they help. ☺

Comment

Originally posted by ketias View Post
                      Seems confirmed that the first four numbers are the year and month of manufacture. However after your comment I do not know what are the last four numbers. Would be nice if someone who has had compatibility problems give us the reference number on the table. So we could narrow the dates of manufacture of tablets with kk compatibility problems.

Regads.
                      Mine is M8PRON13040360 and has problems with KK bootloader. I guess the first 6 numbers are the date of manufacture (year - month - day).

Comment

Originally posted by mrsaccess View Post
                        Mine is M8PRON13040360 and has problems with KK bootloader. I guess the first 6 numbers are the date of manufacture (year - month - day).
                        If you are right, then it seems to be in the early models, because mine is 1305. And KK is running smooth.

So Bamapanda and vikidroid, What are your numbers?
                        Last edited by Starcopy; 05-21-2014, 18:48. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Starcopy View Post
                          If you are right, then it seems to be in the early models, because mine is 1305. And KK is running smooth.

So Bamapanda and vikidroid, What are your numbers?
                          I have one of the stick on cases, so my info on back is covered. Sorry.

Comment

first i need to find that info.

that is on case!! i'm looking in tablet info under settings.

so: M8 PRON 1308 0117 (16GB)

and werdict is?

Comment

Originally posted by vikidroid View Post
                              first i need to find that info.

that is on case!! i'm looking in tablet info under settings.

so: M8 PRON 1308 0117 (16GB)

and werdict is?
                              That if the first 4 digits are build date 13=year, 08= month, then the problem is totaly random.

So back to the drawingboard. The only thing I can think of is that they use small part lots when building, so there is a difference in the hardware because of small changes in the parts.

Comment

yes, i understand first part of SN, but, now i'm courious about that!

if this have any influence, this tablet is bought in croatia, somewhere arround xmass.

Comment

Working...
                                X