No announcement yet.

Pipo U8 RileyROM 2.0 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried downloading a file? Does that work?
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Well downloaded files are working.. It just seems we cannot open the downloads app but we can still find our downloaded files thru file manager..

Sent from my U8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm seeing the same problem on the new M9 Pro ROM. Let me look and see if I didn't delete something I shouldn't have in my debloat.

Can anyone confirm whether it works in the stock firmware?
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Nah i didnt download the stock firmware..i flash directly to rileyrom

Comment

So far no other issues found aside from this android.process.media when trying to open downloads manager and inverted camera viewfinder on some camera apps (no issues w/ stock camera app some apps also works fine). UI is so much smoother now, WiFi is great , my cheap otg LAN connects faster now , kernels back to 1.6ghz max ;-) no more noticeable frame drops on most games I have. It's a nice update from Pipo and another great work from sir Riley also from Abdul for the TWRP . I love the new boot screen btw :-P

Sent from my PiPo U8 using Tapatalk
            Ultra U8 owner

Freaktab fan and PiPO Tablets PH member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pipotabletsph/

Comment

Re: Pipo U8 RileyROM 2.0 KitKat

Originally posted by jastaz23 View Post
              So far no other issues found aside from this android.process.media when trying to open downloads manager and inverted camera viewfinder on some camera apps (no issues w/ stock camera app some apps also works fine). UI is so much smoother now, WiFi is great , my cheap otg LAN connects faster now , kernels back to 1.6ghz max ;-) no more noticeable frame drops on most games I have. It's a nice update from Pipo and another great work from sir Riley also from Abdul for the TWRP . I love the new boot screen btw :-P

Sent from my PiPo U8 using Tapatalk
              I agree

Comment

Hello riley. in case you publish a new version of your rom fixing the download app issue, coukd you pack the twrp with correct screen resolution as well? Thanks a lot

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Yes...I guess Abdul_pt put out an update after I posted the ROM.

I'm busy with work stuff until Saturday, though...I will add that to my list.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Looking forward to that fix. Thanks rrileypm

Comment

You don't have to flash the whole rom to get it....just download the update from Abdul's thread and flash it by itself in place of the recovery. Meantime I will update the rom tomorrow.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

I just updated the ROM to v2.0.1.

Same ROM, just updated TWRP recovery file in auto install.

See post #1
                        Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

great! riley thx a kot. Anyway any news about fixing the download app crash?

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Not yet...it seems to be happening on all of the latest KK ROMs.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

great job!
                              One question, how can I make default desktop screen rotation to longtitude (short side up and down)?
                              I use this way in 99% of time. I cannot find a setting to do it. before it's totally ok. I think rom #603 changed this default behavior.
                              I also tried the stock firmware #603, same problem.

Comment

That's in the kernel. Try using a different launcher like Apex.
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X