No announcement yet.

Pipo M8HD RileyROM 1.9 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I hope someone might be able to help. I've done a bit of googling but not found an answer,. Is it possible to get a cifs mount working with this Rom? I keep trying with mount manager and cifs manager but the tablet black screens. Tab iso a m8hd with rileyrom 1.9 installed. Thanks in advance

Comment

Re: Pipo M8HD RileyROM 1.9 KitKat

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Hi I hope someone might be able to help. I've done a bit of googling but not found an answer,. Is it possible to get a cifs mount working with this Rom? I keep trying with mount manager and cifs manager but the tablet black screens. Tab iso a m8hd with rileyrom 1.9 installed. Thanks in advance
      I tried to make it work in past but no way. If you enter the commands manually via console, the module seems to crash and freezes the tablet. Cifs was not working on previous KK roms for this tablet too. I know it's very limited, but the only option is ES Explorer that uses its own code to access shared folders.

Comment

You might try the latest ROM and see if cifs works on it.

Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Thanks very much both for your replies. As I suspected really. It's not going to work. Seems odd when it's such a useful feature. You would think this would be a standard on all Android tablets. Maybe it's difficult to implement? I'll give the other Rom a whirl when I get time, but for now it's good to know that I don't need to waste more time with this one. Still, it's a bit sad.....

Comment

Im spanish, I have spanish version PIPO M8HD work all perfectly except can see videos , the graphics dont see good. we can help me?

Comment

Working...
            X