Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tullm View Post
    There is a shop in germany Selling Original batteries for 22€. I Don't know if they send them internationally...
    what is the store. thanks for your help.

Comment

Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.4

Media Kontor GmbH, Ihr Experte für Computer, Notebooks und Tablet PC's sowie für Software Produkte. China Tablets aller bekannten Hersteller.

Usually Really fast answering Mails.

Comment

Originally posted by danie028 View Post
        after I complained will anna valve stem, I could not solve my problem. Also asked how could arquirir a new battery. Look like they do not have in stock: S Anyone know of a batteria compatible with our tablet at a low price.
        http://www.banggood.com/buy/Pipo-m9-battery.htmlAnd it is much cheaper in aliexpress but they are not original ones

Comment

Yo guys, just got a new charger for my pipo m9 pro.
          Havent used it for like 9 months, whats the current best rom to use?
          Or should i flash it back to normal? Currently have some pipo rom i think,..

Comment

Currently 3.0.1 is the most stable.

Sent from my P9 using Tapatalk
            Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

+1 3.0.1

Comment

This rom is kitkat or Jellybean ?

Thx

Comment

This one...and 3.0.1 are both KitKat ROM's.

This ROM is the best, so far:

It's the one our team has built from Pipo sources.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                  Donate here

Comment

M9 PRO only?

Hi there, havent done anything to my tablet for a while, it already has a 4.4.2 KitKat from PIPO. I was thinking about a ROOT.. This ROM looks popular so i was thinking to give it a try. Just have couple of questions. Will it work on my M9 PRO 3G? And if yes.. will the 3G still be working? If not then what ROM is good for it ( if there is any). Its my second M9 PRO 3g. In the last one wifi, gps and 3g stopped working so the tablet was replaced on warranty. I dont want to damage this one as i need it for work and its already after warranty i think..

Comment

My most stable RileyROM was v3.0.1...where everything works. Some people still got occasional reboots.

The Freaktab Team has been working on ROM versions built from scratch using Pipo's sources we were able to obtain directly from Pipo/Rockchip. Some people have gotten better results using the newer ROM's in this thread:

Enjoy!!!!!!!

The ROM's work with both the 3G and Wifi versions.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                        This one...and 3.0.1 are both KitKat ROM's.

This ROM is the best, so far:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ro-ROM-testing

It's the one our team has built from Pipo sources.
                        Hi Randy, does it still apply ? I just want to upgrade my M9Pro 3G's 2.8 RileyROM to the most up-to-date, most reliable one. If it's the v1.0.3 from the testing "branch" I'll give it a try. Thanks.
                        PiPO M9 Pro 3G - RileyROM 2.0 (8GB internal storage) -

Comment

Hmm I've reverted back to 3.0.1 with 407 kernel (instead of default 406) - and seems to be really stable, the best so far.

New feature: I don't know where to request this - I put it here too .. can you implement (even as an install zip) exFAT support ?
                          Some of my older ROM-s supported this on the SD card itself and also on the USB-OTG device. Now this feature is lost.

Reasons:
                          - movies above 4G filesize, inappropriate for FAT32, fits NTFS only
                          - don't want to format a SD card to NTFS due to excess writes even at reads
                          - NTFS hard disk via OTG doesn't get enough power to spin up

So at the moment I'm a bit stuck with watching 1080p mkv-s on the device, at least above filesize 4G. And most of them are somewhat bigger, for sure.

Thanks for the feedback.
                          PiPO M9 Pro 3G - RileyROM 2.0 (8GB internal storage) -

Comment

I'm afraid that exFAT support involves some work within the kernel sources in order to implement. You might check in the development section under the Pipo Project M9 Pro ROM's. I'm not sure whether D33 has gotten exFAT to work on his newer ROM's created from Pipo sources. If not, you might ask him to look into it.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by A64 View Post
                              Hmm I've reverted back to 3.0.1 with 407 kernel (instead of default 406) - and seems to be really stable, the best so far.

New feature: I don't know where to request this - I put it here too .. can you implement (even as an install zip) exFAT support ?
                              Some of my older ROM-s supported this on the SD card itself and also on the USB-OTG device. Now this feature is lost.

Reasons:
                              - movies above 4G filesize, inappropriate for FAT32, fits NTFS only
                              - don't want to format a SD card to NTFS due to excess writes even at reads
                              - NTFS hard disk via OTG doesn't get enough power to spin up

So at the moment I'm a bit stuck with watching 1080p mkv-s on the device, at least above filesize 4G. And most of them are somewhat bigger, for sure.

Thanks for the feedback.
                              One solution could be to use SPMC (a build of Kodi for Rockchip devices).
                              With that media player it´s possible to play splitted rar files without extracting, movie.r00 movie.r01 movie.r02 etc.
                              So your movies can be any size.

Comment

Hi,

Im trying to upgrade from rylei 1.6 to 3.4 and i just cannot. The RKBatch tool (both of them) does not recognize the tablet. On device manager, I can see the proper driver installed. There is a procedure to upgrade by adb? ( i can connect by adb :P)

Thanks in advance

I mean, i can do:

$ fastboot flash system system.img $ fastboot flash boot boot.img $ fastboot flash userdata userdata.img $ fastboot flash recovery recovery.img But how can i change the parameter? Regards
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by tasle; 10-01-2015, 12:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X