Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    I can't promise an Android 4.4.4 upgrade just yet...until the kernel guys can take a look at the sources.

All of this is happening quickly...so we should have more news soon. Since the M9 Pro is the most popular model...I'm sure we will give it special attention. I just don't have a kernel developer who has one.
    M9 Pro is the best tablet PiPO ever made and I am not the only one proud owner saying this
    PROUD owner of PiPO M9 Pro
    PiPO P9 best tablet ever owned!!!

PiPO Tablet Freak and Flashaholic!

Comment

Re: Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.4

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
      M9 Pro is the best tablet PiPO ever made and I am not the only one proud owner saying this
      +1

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Totalmente de acuerdo y le pido por favor a rrilleypm que haga todo lo posible para seguir actualizando nuestras Pipo M9pro y le agradezco su gran trabajo.
        Totally agree and I ask please rrilleypm to do everything possible to keep updating our Pipo M9pro and I appreciate your great work.

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post

Comment

http://www.pipo-project.com/

Great news Randy!
          Great to hear D33 is on board for some kernal wizardry too.

Comment

Problem installing Rom

I acted according to your guide, but after the flash rom the Tablet did not respond.
            I tried to install again according to the guide includes pressing the esc button, reset and power.
            the erase starts, but hangs again and again.
            Please help me , what should I can do?

Comment

Don't Panic

As the title says, its OK Raveyd, this happens to the best of us. Try resetting with a sharp pin in the hole in the back of the tablet next to the camera and try again. You MUST erase before going forward, so keep trying. Also try using the other flash tool to get into flash mode then go back to the Riley tool. Just hit the erase and watch the screen. oops, sorry I just realised you know about the reset button already OK, if you can get it into flash mode then you just need to keep trying. I do remember this happening to me a couple of times going to RR3.0. I think I flashed stock which fixed the memory and THEN went to RR3.0 - try that and see how you get on.

Comment

every time i tried to erase, its hangs again and again.
                You have an idea why this is happening?
                I tried two different cables and two different connections

Comment

I succeeded, everything is fine.
                  Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by raveyd View Post
                    I succeeded, everything is fine.
                    Thank you
                    Well done ! can you share with others how you did it? That's how this community works so well

Comment

Graphical glitches

The 3.4 ROM is running fantastic, but I'm experiencing some graphical glitches.
                      Is this a known issue?
                      My WPS- office package is crashing on it. (See attachments)

Click image for larger version

Name:	KK_WPS_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	434602Click image for larger version

Name:	KK_WPS_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	434603

Comment

Hello everyone,
                        First of all i like to thank Riley for the excellent work done for all pipo users.

Was my first time changing rom on any of my devices ever and everything went well.

The problem is that this rom in my pipo m9 pro is very unstable. Reboots several times without understand why and is allways saying that some services/apps stoped unexpectedly.

So im asking other pipo users what is the most stable rom for this device? Already read every posts in almost every rom but still dont know what rom should work better.

Once again thank you for the great job.

Comment

In fact I had that problem with my both tablets. For me it is ever the 3.1 or 2.6 + 407 kernel.
                          But they both are very good, so thanks to randy!
                          Antti

Comment

Re: Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.4

I've had pretty good luck with 3.01 so far....I couldn't get 2.6 or 2.7 to work with my Belkin Miracast dongle, but if it wasn't for that, I think 2.6 would be my second choice (2.7 rebooted a lot on me).

LDN

Comment

Thank you for your reply guys.

I changed to 2.6 and until now everything is fine. The only thing that I cant understand is the home diplay dont rotate. Is this normal? With the 3.4 and before it rotate... I think I have the 406 kernel (didnt change anything in rom kit).

Comment

i also moved to the 2.6b, no lag, fast gps fix, no reboots at all

Comment

Working...
                                X