No announcement yet.

Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The procedure is all spelled out in the First Time User's Guide within the ROM archive file. The process involves using the RK Flash Tool....not the RKBatchTool you mentioned.

However, since the Batch Tool isn't recognizing your tablet, you have a problem with the driver installation. The First Time User's Guide explains how to install the drivers.

If you are running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 you are out of luck, since the drivers were designed to run on Windows XP or Windows 7. I did manage to get the drivers to work on Windows 8.0...with some major headaches.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Which is the latest/tested and best working Firmware? is it Riley Rom 3.0.1 or the freaktab team 1.0.3? Or is it this version or a newer version that I am simply not seeing? Have tried 3.01 and 1.0.3 and though I had the odd initial crash both seem very good (except my Sygic navigation software no longer works -possibly a sygic issue or some old data on my system - it seems to struggle with internet connection but other apps do not). I suspect the M9 Pro is unlikely to have further Roms but it is still a great tablet (and having recently modified the gps aerial connections this also finally works well!). I would now like to bring mine up to date on firmware.
      Keep up the great work Freaktab and Riley!

Comment

Hello alanfr
        I've tried out all available Roms for my M9pro (Riley, Freaktab, CM, Stock and Casty). For me is the latest Casty-KitKat-Rom still the best.
        Last edited by uli-hh; 10-13-2015, 12:25.

Comment

Hi alanfr and others,
          1.0.3 and R.R3.4 are until now the last Roms for M9Pro from Freaktab,but there is a CM12.1 LP5.1.1. v1.0 Rom on crewrktablets its for RK3188 Tablets it looks like that it is compatible for the M9Pro if you are interested look on the main Homepage for RK3188 CM12.1 has landed on Odys Iron ,but read carefully if you dont know anything about flashing dont do it.I am self use until now 1.0.3,but i want to give it a try,but first i have to fix my GPS.

Have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Is there a how-to install instruction for rom kasty pipo m9 pro 442-20140504-rooted7_mu.zip ? Or is there a better rom; with how-to install.
            Now I have a Rileyrom rk30sdk-eng.root.20131120.141257 with kernel 3.0.36+ but its very slow and old.

Comment

Originally posted by diver View Post
              Is there a how-to install instruction for rom kasty pipo m9 pro 442-20140504-rooted7_mu.zip ? Or is there a better rom; with how-to install.
              Now I have a Rileyrom rk30sdk-eng.root.20131120.141257 with kernel 3.0.36+ but its very slow and old.

Comment

hi,
                i have flashed my M9Pro with RR3.4. sometimes i have some reboots or lags but nevermind because there is Widevine DRM embedded. the problem for me is that i can not use 3G. SIM card is not recognized. someone have the solution?
                thanks

Sorry, the trouble come from my SIM card.
                Last edited by stofb; 10-16-2016, 14:04.

Comment

It's been about 2 years (or seems a very long time) since i last flashed rileyrom on my pipo M9 pro could anyone tell me what the latest version is available ? Currently on 4.4.2 android kernel 3.4.0 Rileyrom 2.6.4.4.2 thanks in advance

Comment

Hi foz

Freaktabrom Ver.1.3 is the latest Rom for M9Pro,you find it here

http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...ro-rom-testing

i have 1.0.3 installed,it runs good.

Try.But Backup.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

I'm trying to download this rom(Pipo_M9_Pro_RileyROM_3.4.zip) but always recieve this massage: "The following error occurred: You are not permitted to access the requested URL. Please contact the webmaster with any queries." How can I download this? Is there any mirrors?

Comment

Working...
                      X