Pipo P7 RileyROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo P7 RileyROM 1.1

Pipo has released another alternative to it's RK3288 tablet line with the P7...an RK3288 version of the famous M8 Pro. This tablet has the same case and screen (9.4" 1280x800) as the M8 Pro....which is one of my favorite screen formats.

Thanks to Pipo and Pipomall.com for supporting RileyROM's here on Freaktab.com

This ROM is based on official KitKat 4.4.4 Pipo firmware dated 12/23/2014 with kernel #674.

Rooted with ClockworkMod Superuser
    Debloated
    Init.d/Busybox support
    Auto Install feature on first boot
    English Default Language (All usual languages supported)
    Google Play Store fixes added
    Multi-User feature activated
    Reboot App by Petrus
    4, 6, 8, 10 or 12gb user app space (by choosing the desired parameter file). 6GB is the default setting in the flash tool.

I will ask Abdul_Pt to help do a TWRP Recovery for this tablet.

Enjoy!

Download

Please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here on Freaktab.com
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

thx very much for the nice rom
    i note that there is a new rom released for P7 on Pipo website (#825)
    will there be a new RileyROM build on that version to be released shortly?
    thx and cheers
    Jack

Comment

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQ8R8x8 anyone have a baidu account...i cant download this. I tried to register but need a Chinese number.

Came out in the last week.
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

My tablet's cameras did not work with this ROM. Is it just me or common problem? Otherwise no problems so far.

I would also like to know if there still will be further upgrades from Riley.

Comment

The problem is that I don't own a P7 to test further ROM modifications. Pipo has not released a firmware update to fix problems with their unfinished product...so I haven't had any new material to work with.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

How do I use all user app space (no internal storage)?
            I have a MicroSD card, I don't need a internal storage,so I'd like to use all storage for user app space,
            I have rooted my PIPO P7, and fix sd card write problem.

I also met the problem of cameras not working,
            due to I flashed the "L SPEED HYPER OPTIMIZER" from XDA,
            when I uninstall L SPEED HYPER OPTIMIZER, camera works fine!

Comment

You have to leave some room for apps to save data on the internal SD space...so it is always a good idea to leave at least 1 or 2gb of space on that internal SD. I can't imagine why you would need to have that much user app space...unless you have a whole bunch of apps installed.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

Working...
              X