Pipo P9 RileyROM 1.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krusty23 View Post

So far everything is working fine, Wifi, all apps, PSU and USB charging, the battery seems good, no problems with my SD card either.
    I thought this tablet cannot be charged from USB.

Comment

Originally posted by modd View Post

I thought this tablet cannot be charged from USB.
      Yeah it can be charged via the Usb port

Comment

Hi just wanted to ask in the next firmware can you make it so when you watch a video or play a game the navigation bar at the bottom will hide itself.

Comment

mr rrileypm I get the same error in the link please help (maskrom mode pipo p9)

Comment

Riley, is it possible to put the Widevine DRM plug-in in a next version so we can watch live television?
            Now we get the message "can't play video" after a few seconds the video is playing

Comment

I'm not sure which files those are.
              Randy
              Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

How do I go about flashing Riley Rom 1.9 when I already have Riley Rom 1.6 installed.

Comment

Just follow the same procedure you used before...using the flash tool in the ROM kit.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                  Donate here

Comment

The problem that I am having is that in the flash tool I cannot Lower Format and get a Test fail when I click Run. I just notice that when I click Switch it says "Found One Loader Device" but in Windows device manager the Rockchip Device says This device Cannot start (code 10).

Comment

Are you using the same PC you flashed the previous ROM with? If so, something must have changed in the driver setup.

Be sure to use the cable that came with the tablet to flash.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

I got word that anna ye left pipo....
                        PROUD owner of PiPO M9 Pro
                        PiPO P9 best tablet ever owned!!!

PiPO Tablet Freak and Flashaholic!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
                          I got word that anna ye left pipo....
                          So and?????

I've send her a mail with a question about de DRM widevine plug-in we don't have on our Pipo P9 so we can watch live television.
                          I asked when there was new firmware that have that plug-in.

An this was her answer on 3 april:
                          Dear Friend,

Good day.

I am afraid we don't have that.

Best regards,

Anna

Comment

Originally posted by krusty23 View Post

Yeah it can be charged via the Usb port
                            Which one? I have tried both (labelled HOST and USB and none works). I have a Nexus 7 charger.

Comment

mr randy. my pipo p9 nand flash chip THGBMBG8D4KBAIR 32gb for unbrick or reset 7-8 or 8-9 pins where? http://tinypic.com/r/2m5knxg/8
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                              Last edited by vurkan; 04-14-2015, 20:00.

Comment

Your NAND chip is the big one in the middle.

If you turn the tablet so that you read the printed text on the chip right side up, start on the left side of the chip and count up from the bottom.

This may require some trial and error. With the tablet plugged in to the USB hold the power button while shorting the pins. You may need to continue holding the power button during the flash. Sometimes, you can plug in the charger and you can let go of the power button.
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X