Pipo P9 RileyROM 1.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi willthrom ,

that is a good Idea , Pipo is easy to restore . I had a M9Pro , maybe the cable of the Display fits not correct , after two Year of moving ,

or you have to change the Touchscreen , like others before . good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi willthrom ,

that is a good Idea , Pipo is easy to restore . I had a M9Pro , maybe the cable of the Display fits not correct , after two Year of moving ,

or you have to change the Touchscreen , like others before . good luck / gefattern
      Well.....I have flashed like 5 different rooms (Differente Android versions) and none of them boot without a patch a found (loaded by TWRP).

I tried the stock from pipo.cn and it got stuck in the logo.... but I cannot load the fix because toTWRP and I donĀ“t want to play with adb now.

I think this P9 has a small different hardware.

Just for others: http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?p=6676 base on latest android supported.

I will have to open it.....

Comment

Hi willthrom ,

can you not reach the TWRP by pressing the Power and Vol Up?down Button , of course

u must have already flashed it . Good luck , hope you get your "lens.fix" flashed .

OMA makes really nice Roms for RK3288 , but only for Tablets .

I wish OMA make Roms for TVBoxes from RK . greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
          Hi willthrom ,

can you not reach the TWRP by pressing the Power and Vol Up?down Button , of course

u must have already flashed it . Good luck , hope you get your "lens.fix" flashed .

OMA makes really nice Roms for RK3288 , but only for Tablets .

I wish OMA make Roms for TVBoxes from RK . greetings / gefattern
          This table P9 has only ESC and Power .... so when in stock is just jump to bootloader. no recovery.
          In any case, thanks, it seems the touch screen is not working properly. I openned it but there a lot of blue in the connectors. at least I can rotate the screen when I need the status bar

Comment

Hi willthrom ,

what about ResetButton ??? , no Recovery , when u press Power & Reset ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

This tables is killing me. I have flashed almost everything I have found.
              CM12, CM13 and LineageOS (these ones got stuck logo but after that LEN fix they start.) it is a fix for the CAM however android is getting stuck for some seconds in basic apps, like facebook, or non-graphic demanding games.
              I tried stock, from PIPO, and all the different versions,... all of them get stuck in logo.
              I tried this one, but again, the same.... I tried to apply the the fix from crew/oma but nothing.
              I tried 4.4.4 and 4.4.2 custom from Oma... but nothing...not even with the fix.

I run out of ideas....anyone there? The original stock with this tables was very quick and stable. I bought it on 05-2015

Comment

Trying with other Firmwares for the P9 I bricked the table.
                Now it gets stuck when "Testing Devie" in LOADER mode.

Using AndroidTool->Advance Function, I can reset the device to MASKMODE but upgrading Firmware or eraseFkash fails with a "Prepare IDB fail".

I read about the shortcircuit of pin 7-8 (from right-button corner) meanwhile holding power-on but I dont get the "MASKMODE", only "LOADER MODE".
                I tried counting from LEFT-BUTTON and nothing....

I have a Toshiba emmc thgbmbg8d4kbair chip but I cannot tell the pins.... Has anyone test to reset the pins for this table? What PINS, counting from where?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by willthrom View Post
                  Trying with other Firmwares for the P9 I bricked the table.
                  Now it gets stuck when "Testing Devie" in LOADER mode.

Using AndroidTool->Advance Function, I can reset the device to MASKMODE but upgrading Firmware or eraseFkash fails with a "Prepare IDB fail".

I read about the shortcircuit of pin 7-8 (from right-button corner) meanwhile holding power-on but I dont get the "MASKMODE", only "LOADER MODE".
                  I tried counting from LEFT-BUTTON and nothing....

I have a Toshiba emmc thgbmbg8d4kbair chip but I cannot tell the pins.... Has anyone test to reset the pins for this table? What PINS, counting from where?

Thanks
                  I managed to flash the stock firmware using RKBatchTool after shorcircuit the ping:10-11 (left-button)

Comment

Hey guys!
                    Can someone please upload this Riley Rom 1.9 again for Pipo P9?
                    I keep getting (ERROR 403 - Forbidden) when I click on the link to the file.
                    I am in need of the 3G version.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Livy View Post
                      Hey guys!
                      Can someone please upload this Riley Rom 1.9 again for Pipo P9?
                      I keep getting (ERROR 403 - Forbidden) when I click on the link to the file.
                      I am in need of the 3G version.

Thanks in advance!
                      link

Comment

Hi,

After like 9 months trying to find a solution to flashing the stock or RR 1.9 (or any other version) I found the solution..

My issue: After moving from stock to a custom rom I wasn?t able to go back to stock or flash RR or OMA. Only a CM13 and newer...
                        For some reason, after flashing the old version based on KK it was gettings stuck in the Kernel Logo. I tried everything, even stock from pipo website and any thing I found on the web.

I finally found a custom based on sotck 5.1 with a different loader, 2.19. After flahing that version and could flash RR 1.9 (unmarking Loader 2.15).

P9 5.1 (In theory Stock) http://my-files.ru/jfp0kf

Maybe someone will find this useful, in my case CM13 1.5.3 was quite unstable after a couple of months when KK was very reliable for years....

EDIT: I just noticed CM13 PIPO P9 used Loader 2.19 as well. So I guess going back to KK just requires unmarking loader when flashing RR1.9
                        Last edited by willthrom; 12-24-2018, 09:16.

Comment

Working...
                        X