Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with wifi and bluetooth on Pipo m6 pro

Hello,
    I really need help from experts! I got my Pipo m6 pro yesterday and almost everthing was fine. I could turn on wifi and connect to the internet. But stock rom was a bit laggy so i decided to flash riley rom 1.6. I thought everything was okay, did it like in instruction said and i got no error messages or such things while flashing. Then i waited until the tablet booted up and everything was just fine, expect wifi and bluetooth. I was not able to turn it on. It was saying "turning wifi on..." but nothing happened. Sometimes the button moved to the right but shortly after back to the left. I tried hard resets, wiping and even different custom roms and in the end stock rom from pipo server. Same result. Im just not able to turn wifi or bt on. I read about that problem as a generell problem on android sometimes. But nothing helped yet. I dont know what to do. Unfortenately the tablet was uses so i dont know which rom was installed when i got it. It was some kind of stock i guess, because of Pipo launcher and chinese language. But in comparison with the stock rom running now i couldnt chose between diplay modes for instance... So if anyone can help me i would be thankful!!! Oh i forgot: i flashed the costum roms with Rom_Flash_Tool_137 and stock rom with RKBatchTool unsing restore button.

There are two things you might check.

Have you flashed back to the stock ROM? Is wifi and bluetooth still not working?

The M6 Pro is a very good device, but came with some production quality flaws. The antennas for wifi and bluetooth had some soldering defects. There is actually a whole thread in the main Pipo section (sticky) that takes you through the process of fixing the antenna connection. You might have received a tablet from that production run.

Why the problem became an issue after you flashed my ROM is a mystery to me. You might try flashing an older firmware version with an earlier kernel to see if there was a driver change that adversely affected your tablet.

Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Working...
    X