RileyROM 1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RileyROM 1.6

Hi All! I download Pipo M6 4.2.2 RileyROM 1.6 [SDK 2.0]. I install, after installing and rebooting, It appeared lying android and exclamation mark. how to flash the firmware to normal? The computer does not see the tablet

Pippo M6 max

Hi, I have a pipo m7t & had a similar problem when trying to get a rom where kitkat didn't have random crashes/restarts.
    Presuming from your post that you have read the pipo forums and have downloaded & installed the the rockchip batch files & 1.6 RileyRom.
    Start the rockchip tool.
    To get into flash mode on a m7t:
    Ensure tablet is powered off. (If you press the power button, you may notice the screen flickers a bit as if waking up from screen save - nothing displays on screen)
    So hold/press power button down for about 20 seconds to ensure tablet is powered off.
    Press & hold the 'Esc' button then press & hold the 'Power' button. The rockchip tool will then recognize the tablet ( This worked for my m7t)
    Hope this works for you if you haven't already fixed it.

Comment

Hi Senistation ,

look here at Post #109 , the Pipo Tablets are nearly unbrickable with wrong flashing.You have to press about 45 seconds to a minute to be sure.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...feedback/page8

otherwise look for shorten the Nand if this does not help.

good Luck

Greetings

gefattern

Comment

Working...
      X