Pipo M1 Max RileyROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo M1 Max RileyROM 1.1

I just completed an update to the Pipo M1 Max tablet based on a firmware released on 8/20/2013.

This ROM is:

Rooted
    Debloated
    Init.d Support
    Busybox Support
    Generic CWM Support added as an option.
    2, 4, 6 or 8 gb user app space

Artwork by Tattman65
    Reboot app by Petrus

See the readme file and the First Time User's Guide for flashing instructions.

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Download

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

CWM?

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    I just completed an update to the Pipo M1 Max tablet based on a firmware released on 8/20/2013.

This ROM is:

Rooted
    Debloated
    Init.d Support
    Busybox Support
    Generic CWM Support added as an option.
    2, 4, 6 or 8 gb user app space

Artwork by Tattman65
    Reboot app by Petrus

See the readme file and the First Time User's Guide for flashing instructions.

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Download

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!
    Where is the CWM in this .zip? The readme tells me to rename the recovery.img file to stockrecovery.img and then put the cwmrecovery.img in there and rename it to recovery.img. However I can't see the cwmrecovery file? Am I missing something?

Comment

If it isn't there, you can download it from here:

Get the generic one. Unzip the file and use the recovery.img from it.
      Randy
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Pipo M1 Max RileyROM 1.1

i´m using your rom for 3 days, i haven´t found any bugs, i have teste de market, wifi, 3g with a usb pen and no problem, every thing works great,
        now i will teste the batery duration, for de first impression, it looks very good but i let you know when i finish.

Comment

Exellent firmware, very smooth, only one problem poor wi-fi signal and download speed, same problem as on TNT6 firmware, on android 4.1.1 I don't have this problem! Can u solve this problem or it's not possible? I can test some beta firmwares if u need!!! Thank you for your work!

Comment

I'm not sure if we can do much with wifi. I may do an update with my newest kitchen and see if I can make a few tweaks. Maybe in a few days.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

I'm not sure if we can do much with wifi. I may do an update with my newest kitchen and see if I can make a few tweaks. Maybe in a few days.
              Thank you!!! If possible, please make this update!

Comment

After flash - digitizer upside down

Hello,

I have flashed your ROM onto my new Pipo Max M1 and it runs OK but is unusable since the digitizer is upside down. Plus - Windows no longer recognizes the tablet in download mode so I cannot use the RKtool to flash stock. Any i dea how I can fix this?

Thanks

Joe

Comment

I'm not sure what the problem is with your tablet, because it has worked on other's. You may have a different variation (that happens sometimes). In build.prop, there is a setting for screen rotation. You might be able to use build.prop editor to change it.

According to Pipo, here is how to get into flash mode, manually:

M1 : press the “ volume –“ key for a few seconds, at the same time press “reset”, release” Volume – “ until the tool finds out your tablet.

Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

A sligthly different problem here

I'm not sure what the problem is with your tablet, because it has worked on other's. You may have a different variation (that happens sometimes). In build.prop, there is a setting for screen rotation. You might be able to use build.prop editor to change it.

According to Pipo, here is how to get into flash mode, manually:

M1 : press the “ volume –“ key for a few seconds, at the same time press “reset”, release” Volume – “ until the tool finds out your tablet.

Thanks. My problem is that although I can get into the flash mode, PC cannot see the tablet. Windows is able to see a "Rockchip device" but then fails to start it. So no luck here. But the tablet works and I am able to access the internal drive over USB so I'll try installing an official update via update.img - hope that works...

Comment

A little progress

Originally posted by joeprusa View Post
                      Thanks. My problem is that although I can get into the flash mode, PC cannot see the tablet. Windows is able to see a "Rockchip device" but then fails to start it. So no luck here. But the tablet works and I am able to access the internal drive over USB so I'll try installing an official update via update.img - hope that works...
                      Well, I have been able to restore the table to a working condition - minus the digitizer rotation. What build.prop setting could that be?
                      The rotation works OK, just the digitizer is mirrored top-down (landscape) or left-right (portrait).

Thanks

Josef

Comment

Sv: Pipo M1 Max RileyROM 1.1

Same problem whit m3 1.2 rom

From my daycruiser

Comment

Working...
                        X