Pipo M1 Pro RileyROM 1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by looney View Post
    LOL, i'm afraid to try thats why i was hoping someone could help me to confirm that this is compatible.. I'm still very new to this ..
    hi and welcome to freaktab . I don't know if this is compatible with your device and Riley does not get on the website really anymore have not heard from him in awhile so just be careful and research !!!!!
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post

hi and welcome to freaktab . I don't know if this is compatible with your device and Riley does not get on the website really anymore have not heard from him in awhile so just be careful and research !!!!!
      Hello and just to update for anyone else with RX5QC Tablet;
      This rom works flawless.. After one week of trying to install it with win 10 (with no luck)
      I dual booted my pc with win 7 and it flashed perfectly on first try, the only problem i had was no recovery at all but i think its because i didn't (x) the box on the installer.
      Recovery is fine now and all is good..

PS.. For first time flashers: The rom download package contains a step by step guild on how to flash and install needed drivers..
      Last edited by looney; 09-24-2017, 19:24.

Comment

Originally posted by looney View Post

Hello and just to update for anyone else with RX5QC Tablet;
        This rom works flawless.. After one week of trying to install it with win 10 (with no luck)
        I dual booted my pc with win 7 and it flashed perfectly on first try, the only problem i had was no recovery at all but i think its because i didn't (x) the box on the installer.
        Recovery is fine now and all is good..
        good to hear that man . maybe you could do just a quick tutorial on your process to help others in that situation .
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

I think the problems i was having was due to Win 10 reinstalling their drivers automaticlly because as soon as i installed win 7 and switched over, installed the drivers from the rom package, rebooted pc, loaded the scatter file to flashtool and hit the download button, shut off phone and plug into pc.. That's it, flashtool began doing it's thing and a few minuts later i have a smooth working tablet that does not freeze up or lag like it use to befor... So if anyone is having problems with flashing, you might want to give it a try an another pc that isn't using win 10.. thanks everyone...

Comment

Working...
          X