Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pipo m9pro official 4.4.2-no3g rom

On pipo official site.
    Work perfect without any Chinese app. Stock aosp.
    On first boot when tab still in Chinese press twice the right button appear on screen, if you not location service won't load until factory reset. Enjoy!

PS - full Google experience luncher, full transept.

Already here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post125930

Comment

Installed in my m9 pro and 3g works

Comment

I plan to do a ROM with this today...hopefully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Mobile data indicator is always on, but if you activate the 3g data icon appears and that is when 3g data works

Comment

Kasty from arctablet.com already made a custom rooted version of this ROM.
            It runs great, everything's a lot smoother than with 4.22.
            I'm currently trying the new feature 'art' which seems to give an additional speed boost

Looking forward to your version of the ROM! Thanks for your efforts Riley!
            Last edited by dothedew; 12-27-2013, 23:25.

Comment

Originally posted by rripm View Post
              I plan to do a ROM with this today...hopefully.

Hi

Will your new Rom be based on your rom's, or also include finless optimizations?

Thanks for your great work

Comment

I'm not sure it needs Bob's tweaks just yet...since this the first 4.4.2 ROM...we kind of need a baseline to test and know what's broke first.

Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

Comment

pipo m9pro official 4.4.2-no3g rom

Good point! ;-)
                  Thanks, will test the new rom when available...

Comment

This is a test version of my ROM based on this new KitKat firmware.

If someone wants to test it for me. Please let me know how it goes.

Successful boot is the main thing I'm worried about. After that, we can start to work on performance and features.

This ROM has all of my usual features (see post #1 on one of my ROM threads). If we need to, I can add further tweaks like the ones Finless added to his ROM. Like I said above, I need a baseline to start from.

Download

If this works, I will start a new RileyROM thread.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

any chance to make that work on a m7pro? as it is almost the same hw used...

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                        This is a test version of my ROM based on this new KitKat firmware.

If someone wants to test it for me. Please let me know how it goes.

Successful boot is the main thing I'm worried about. After that, we can start to work on performance and features.

This ROM has all of my usual features (see post #1 on one of my ROM threads). If we need to, I can add further tweaks like the ones Finless added to his ROM. Like I said above, I need a baseline to start from.

Download

If this works, I will start a new RileyROM thread.

Ok, so I downloaded and flashed this ROM. After reboot I got the Pipo boot screen with the Riley Logo on the right top corner.

Then the android boot animation and it just sits there, I have waited for 30 minutes but it just wont finish booting.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by herrjemineh View Post
                          any chance to make that work on a m7pro? as it is almost the same hw used...
                          Right now, I wouldn't try it until we get some things worked out.

I will need to re-trace some steps in my process and see what is causing the boot to hang.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                            Right now, I wouldn't try it until we get some things worked out.

I will need to re-trace some steps in my process and see what is causing the boot to hang.
                            Thanks for the hard work...It gets stuck at the Pipo logo and then nothing...

Comment

Stuck at the Pipo logo

Same here ...

/Kastrup

Comment

Working...
                              X